PDA

View Full Version : Talent

Master Splinter
04-02-2009, 05:02 PM
I have been reading a lot of posts about how we are as talented as a lot of teams in the elite 8, and i'm not sure about that yet. When we get our new recruiting class (2 in the top 150!) I am confident that we will be dancing our way to the final four next season. Unfortunately we are losing two lottery picks in Josh and Pargo to the draft this season, but our saviour Daye will stick with us to groom the upcoming class on the court and in the weight room! I have high hopes for the upcoming season, so watch out world!

mendiant
04-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Good Lord!!

Did he just call Austin Daye "our Saviour"???

Papist university dear...

We have One Saviour, and a basketball TEAM!

I think Austin might be mortified by your blasphemy.

Why in God's green earth are so many "Austin Fans" so myopic???

That's ok, maybe you will do better on your second post...

mendiant

cbbfanatic
04-02-2009, 05:10 PM
solid sarcasm

i especially liked the line about the recruiting class - 2 in the top 150!

BobZag
04-02-2009, 05:13 PM
There's funny water in Lucky Peak these days.

zagco
04-02-2009, 05:18 PM
It'll be easier for Zagco to assess where we stand in relation to the 16 best teams in country once he sees where North Carolina ends up. North Carolina really exposed one major flaw--strength in the interior. Of course, the Tar Heels exposed lots of major flaws for many of their opponents this year, including some very good opponents.

Regardless, Zagco does believe we really did lack a tough inside game. We would have been a much better team with a Ronny or a Batista inside. Whether Sacre can fill that role next year is uncertain, although he size certainly gets him over a big hump.

zagking
04-03-2009, 08:54 PM
has master splinter been removed yet?

MDABE80
04-03-2009, 10:35 PM
I have been reading a lot of posts about how we are as talented as a lot of teams in the elite 8, and i'm not sure about that yet. When we get our new recruiting class (2 in the top 150!) I am confident that we will be dancing our way to the final four next season. Unfortunately we are losing two lottery picks in Josh and Pargo to the draft this season, but our saviour Daye will stick with us to groom the upcoming class on the court and in the weight room! I have high hopes for the upcoming season, so watch out world!

It's too late for an April Fools prank isn't it?