PDA

View Full Version : More info on Sam Dower and Joe Hanstad

BroncoZAG615
03-31-2009, 04:18 PM
FYI...

http://www.slipperstillfits.com/2009/3/31/817021/exclusive-updates-about-sam-dower

ZagNative
03-31-2009, 04:48 PM
Great stuff, Bronco! Thanks to the folks at Slipper and to Coach Watts. I hope you or coach Watts will tip us off to Net Gain's aau itinerary so we can track Joe. I'd expect to see him at the Main Event in Las Vegas but am curious to know if they have anything scheduled for spring.

BobZag
03-31-2009, 04:56 PM
Now, to get Joe and Brett together, or Joe and Gary, or Joe and Nick, or Brett and Gary................................

Good stuff.

CaliforniaZaggin'
03-31-2009, 05:06 PM
Nice work, fellas! Keep it up.

Wouldn't that be great if Sam was close to 230 by the time he got to Spokane??

MDABE80
03-31-2009, 05:11 PM
I like this young kid more and more. WIth the kids begininng and the news coming soon, I don't see why GU can't get to that FF . I'm betting 2011. Mock me if you will. Abe says it and thus it will happen;) I'm gettin gpretty unshakable in my outlook. This run to the 16 was huge for the University.

Felt like we belonged. Felt like we should be back there soon too. We'll have the talent for that.

bigblahla
03-31-2009, 05:23 PM
I like this young kid more and more. WIth the kids begininng and the news coming soon, I don't see why GU can't get to that FF . I'm betting 2011. Mock me if you will. Abe says it and thus it will happen;) I'm gettin gpretty unshakable in my outlook. This run to the 16 was huge for the University.

Felt like we belonged. Felt like we should be back there soon too. We'll have the talent for that.

I'm with you Abe and it will be even more likely if Austin stays for 4 years.

Go!! Zags!!!