• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PortlandbasedZag
    Kennel Club Material
    • Nov 2007

WSU Recruits?

With Bennett leaving...I would assume there may be a few kids re-thinking? Obviously we are pretty full up next year, but would there be any 2010 kids that verbaled to WSU that might be worth a look at (specifically Patrick Simon)?

Honestly I don't really do too much research into these things, so I was hoping someone better informed might enlighten me?
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Xavier Thames has already requested his release. Sounds like Sterk will grant it.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

Comment

• CaliforniaZaggin'
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2008

A friend of mine is a HSBB coach in Sacramento, and said he thinks that Thames is every bit the player that Roburt Sallie was at his age.

Here's a decent breakdown by max preps on Thames, although "Bennett" doesn't play a "fast paced style" like they allude (please ignore Chris's dirty mustache in this video; he went to Pondersosa HS and doesn't know any better )

From So Cal to Nor Cal the "Next Step" show goes. Chris Stonebraker, host for MaxPreps.com, highlights Rocklin's Brendan Lane and Pleasant Grove guard Xavie...
      What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Comment

Working...
      X