PDA

View Full Version : Reynolds just made Meech's shot an afterthought

FuManShoes
03-28-2009, 05:29 PM
Wow

BobZag
03-28-2009, 05:38 PM
I'm throwing my support behind Nova. They seem the least BCSiest team of the BCS teams.

Scottie Reynolds hit an amazing floater for a trip to the Final Four. Meech hit an amazing banker for a trip to the Sweet Sixteen.

Akzag
03-28-2009, 05:39 PM
Yup ... Go 'Nova ...

bartruff1
03-28-2009, 05:43 PM
Talk about guts....there were only about 10 fouls per team and I swear I saw ten fouls per possession ...there must have been players on the floor 60 times in the game....tough...tough ...excellent college basketball..either team might have won a title...one just might..

ZagMan in Philly
03-28-2009, 05:44 PM
What a great game!
Nova...I will have to listen to the locals now about their team, hats off to them.

Birddog
03-28-2009, 06:17 PM
Meech went coast to coast, but Reynolds shot had greater value. The lead changed 15 times -- six of them in the last six minutes. Can you imagine how good Oklahoma would be if Reynolds and James (Texas) had not been released from their committments after the Kelvinator got fired.

skan72
03-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Meech went coast to coast, but Reynolds shot had greater value. The lead changed 15 times -- six of them in the last six minutes. Can you imagine how good Oklahoma would be if Reynolds and James (Texas) had not been released from their committments after the Kelvinator got fired.

I did not know that, wow that team would have been sick. The thought is actually mind boggling!

FuManShoes
03-28-2009, 06:23 PM
Meech went coast to coast, but Reynolds shot had greater value.

Both great shots, I just didn't think I'd see another near coast-to-coast game winner so soon. And a bracket destroyer, at that.

cbbfanatic
03-28-2009, 08:44 PM
I'm throwing my support behind Nova. They seem the least BCSiest team of the BCS teams.

Scottie Reynolds hit an amazing floater for a trip to the Final Four. Meech hit an amazing banker for a trip to the Sweet Sixteen.

why do you guys hate on the BCS so much? i dont get it

btw, when i look at the class jay wright has coming in next year, i'd say its very bcs-ish