PDA

View Full Version : I can't decide who I'm most proud of!

tyra
03-27-2009, 09:36 PM
Great season Zags, Thnx. But I don't know who I admire the most among our graduating seniors:
1) Andrew (my favorite) who played with all heart all the time, started as a walk-on and became a schollie!
2) Jeremy, our Warrior, who came out of the projects and became the leader and a first class gentleman.
3) Micah who overcame a truly awful upbringing to become an always scrapping team-first stud.
4) Josh, who overcame multiple injuries and some real maturity issues to become a super solid player and adult presence.
5) Ira who started in the program at an age older than most of our guys are when they leave and accepted his role with equanimity while occasionally thrilling us with his exploits.

I can't decide who I am most proud of but I know this: I am grateful to all of them for their efforts and class and phenomenal growth! Thank you!

g-ride
03-27-2009, 10:09 PM
I am most proud of Micah. At the beginning of the year I could not stand him on the court. He was doing way to much and throwing up the worst shots. During the second half, he became an absolute baller. I will miss Micah not on the court anymore.

thibaulm
03-27-2009, 10:12 PM
he became an absolute baller.

fingers crossed on seeing him in the big show

even though i don't watch the nba lol

GonzagaDynasty
03-28-2009, 09:38 AM
I'm proud of all of them. Im so proud of how Josh devoloped OFF the court, but after last night's effort and performance, I was so dissapointed in the big guy. He really didnt play hard, and he never really did. Dissapointing that all that talent didnt have a Psycho T like motor.

Jeremy started out strong, then he struggled, and he finished REAL strong. If there is any doubt Jeremy can be an NBA point guard, I dont see it.

Ezag
03-28-2009, 09:41 AM
I am most proud of Micah. I don't think he ever reached his full potential but he put in 110%. I will miss him the most.