PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for a fun year Gonzaga!

johnwzag
03-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Thank you guys.

I really had a good time watching you all years long!

Micah, Josh, Jeremy, Andrew and Ira.

Thank you!

HOOTER
03-27-2009, 08:06 PM
We ran into a buzzsaw tonight, but all in all this was a very exciting season. We made it to the sweet 16, that's nothing to complain about. Thanks Zags!

GU69
03-27-2009, 08:13 PM
Getting to the Sweet Sixteen qualifies as a great year.

And I hope the team had as much fun doing it as I did watching them.

GonzagaLove
03-27-2009, 08:31 PM
Great job guys. Here's to next year. Good luck to all the Seniors.

lothar98zag
03-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Great job guys. Here's to next year. Good luck to all the Seniors.
+ ∞

kitzbuel
03-27-2009, 08:51 PM

Absolutely. Great accomplishment by the seniors, the team and the staff.

GonzagaDynasty
03-27-2009, 09:02 PM
It didnt go as planned, and we certainly didnt impress anyone tonight, but we are once again one of the 16 best teams in the country. Not bad for the WCC's, Spokane's, Gonzaga University...

Seniors, I love you guys, and it hasnt hit me yet that we will never see you in a Zaga uni again... Im gonna miss Jeremy and Andrew the most... Congrats on a great season, a great career, a college degree, and good luck in the future.

GO ZAGS!

lothar98zag
03-27-2009, 09:19 PM
It didnt go as planned, and we certainly didnt impress anyone tonight...
considering how the rest of the Sw16 games went, GU's loss fits right in. didn't impress anyone, but didn't shock anyone either...

:cheers: to the team, staff, everyone for a great year.

:cheers: x 5 for the seniors. good luck on your next journey.

zagdad
03-27-2009, 09:20 PM
I am Zagdad's wife and have never posted before. I just want to say what a fun year this has been following the Zags and all their games. Thanks to the coaches for all their hard work and game preparations. Thanks to the players for making the games exciting to watch and playing your hearts out. I am so proud of all the players from this years team. What a great group of guys! I wish them all the best. Also, we've got the best group of coaches. Gonzaga fans should count their blessings. We are very blessed!

jim77
03-27-2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the thrills.....thank you seniors! Great season.

TheBeast
03-27-2009, 09:30 PM

Post of the year, IMO!
Thanks for the great run, Zags!

The Beast, GU '02

supafly03
03-28-2009, 03:07 AM
Thanks a bunch for that brilliant season we were allowed to enjoy.

To bad we ran into a team that shot the lights out and turned, almost, every TO into points.

Oh, and good luck to all those seaniors leaving. I wish them nothing but the best.

ZagNative
03-28-2009, 07:12 AM
The seniors are going to miss Gonzaga, too. From Micah in this morning's Meehan blog (http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sportslink/2009/mar/27/game-coverage/):
ďAs soon as that buzzer sounded it was kind of a crappy, dull feeling,Ē he said. ďNo more basketball in the Kennel, Iím going to miss it big-time. Iím going to miss Spokane, my fans, my teammates, coaches, everybody. Itís something thatís the best experience of a kidís career.ĒTake care, Micah and all!

johnwzag
03-28-2009, 07:41 AM
The seniors are going to miss Gonzaga, too. From Micah in this morning's Meehan blog (http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sportslink/2009/mar/27/game-coverage/):Take care, Micah and all!

I am going to miss watching this team play together. Micah -- You too. You were such a pleasure to watch.

edcasey
03-28-2009, 07:59 AM
Wow...what a year

from watching you guys in Orlando with my parents during their 50th wedding anniversary to Seattle to Portland than to Memphis....

All I can say is thank you for the exictement, the effort and MOSTIMPORTANTLY for the way you represented our school ON and OFF the court

Seniors...gonna miss each and every one of you. You each brought a new unique flavor and style to our community. Take what you have learned on and off the court, in the classroom and in the pews of church and go out and make us proud again by being a contributor to society....we KNOW you will

As always, we are family we laughed together, we cried together, we argued together....the key is we were TOGETHER family stays together....come back and help out the young ones, keep our tradition alive and well.....

I look forward to watching each of you Andrew, Ira, Josh, Micah and Jeremy go forward with the zest and zeal you demonstrated over the past years and make the Zag splash in LIFE.......

THANK YOU

bballbeachbum
03-28-2009, 08:00 AM
considering how the rest of the Sw16 games went, GU's loss fits right in. didn't impress anyone, but didn't shock anyone either...

:cheers: to the team, staff, everyone for a great year.

:cheers: x 5 for the seniors. good luck on your next journey.

:cheers:

GU69, you said what I feel

These few months have been special. I will not forget. Thank you TEAM ZAGS!!!

Sarenyon
03-28-2009, 09:33 AM
Thanks to the seniors for a wonderful ride this year. Ups and downs it was a great season when it all comes together in retrospect. Sweet 16 is quite an accomplishment, I know their goals were higher, but it landed right where my expectations, as a fan of this team, were. I will miss these 5 guys though.

And of course, here's to looking forward to next years team... how many days until Kraziness in the Kennel? :)