PDA

View Full Version : Inside Carolina

23dpg
03-27-2009, 10:22 AM
I keep going to the UNC forum to read about tonight's game but all I can find are Duke threads. My computer must have its wires crossed.

Ezag
03-27-2009, 10:27 AM
Yah I noticed that too. It seems that UNC fans revel in the fact that Duke got beat. I didn't realize the hatred was so strong.

We have our rivalry's too, but I don't think it is close to being on the same level and UNC - Duke.

MJ777
03-27-2009, 10:40 AM
GU will give the Duke Boards something to be happy about tonight.

Beat UNC and their Duke hating, front running, whisky running, NASCAR watching fans!!! ;)

makeitwayne
03-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Unfortunately you are reading the free board, much different than the premium site. Although there are a ton of dook threads there are also a buch about the game tonight. I love to see dook lose just as much as the next Heels fan but I'm not throwing stones until we get past the Zags, if that even happens.

One or two threads say that the Heels will roll while the majority of threads are more cautiously optimistic. There is a lot of concern about your height and NBA talent on the roster, although if you get into a running match with us, as Few has indicated, it could get ugly, ask Michigan State.

Nittany Tar Heel
03-27-2009, 11:08 AM
In fairness, there's been plenty of Gonzaga talk on IC for the last 5 days...at this point I think everyone's just ready to toss the ball up and play.