• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FrahmfortheWin
    Kennel Club Material
    • Nov 2008

GU vs NC, our secret weapon?

Yeah Sacre is done for the season but the buckle has to be good for at least 2-3 defensive stops on its own.

Please note, this post is not saying lets play Sacre, it is merely pointing out what an asset his belt buckle could be.....Anybody remember the story of Archimedes and his greek Death Ray?

Last edited by FrahmfortheWin; 03-27-2009, 06:45 AM.
  • FuManShoes
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Part of me still hopes this is so, that Rob went to the coaches this week and said, "You need me for this run, and I want to be part of this." I know that's selfish of me as a fan, that Rob and GU have got to think about the future and that with the rust he's probably got, he wouldn't be the weapon we want him to be. But I also saw him working out in the background during an interview and he looked good -- moving well and making shots that Will was bricking.
    “We’re not here as a %&#* courtesy!" - Coach Few

Comment

• jim77
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2007

Fumanshoes,

You're joking, right?

Comment

• GonzagaDynasty
        Banned
        • Dec 2008

Sacre has a smaller chance of playing than I do... I cant believe we are even talking about this.

Comment

• FuManShoes
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jim77 View Post
          Fumanshoes,

You're joking, right?
          How so? Hoping the big guy would shed the shirt for a run at the Final Four? That's no joke. Wishful and selfish thinking, but no joke.
          “We’re not here as a %&#* courtesy!" - Coach Few

Comment

• IowaSERE
            Bleeds GU Blue
            • Oct 2008

I can see it now, Daye and Josh each have 4 fouls with 10 minutes to go. GU is up by 8. Austin gets his 5th foul and Ira comes in for him. UNC gets back to back buckets and cuts the lead to 4. TH flops and Josh is called with an offensive foul. Big Will gets up from the bench, only to have Big Rob tell him to sit down. In a Willis Reed moment, Rob sacrifices a year of eligability for his team, plays the final 6 minutes of the game, gets 4 points on put back dunks, blocks a TH shot, and the Zags hold on, winning by 3.

His SR year, which would have been his RSJr year, he is the most dominant big man in the country. Scouts applaud his selfless play, and he gets drafted in the lottery.

Comment

• misszigzag
              Kennel Club Alum
              • Nov 2008

Folk, scroll down and view the whole picture. This is not about Sacre actually playing as this is not going to happen.

Behold the power of the Texas sized belt buckle and it's magical powers!

Comment

Working...
              X