PDA

View Full Version : Ty Lawson declared Ineligible

BobZag
03-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Chapel Hill, NC - In an unprecendented case of NCAA violation, Ty Lawson has been declared ineligible to play in any further NCAA sanctioned games. Early this week, Univeral Studios and Paramount Pictures purchased the movie rights to Ty Lawson's big toe. The amount is said to be "seven figures," according to George Lucas, who plans to create a Star Wars sequel titled "Ty's Toe on Tatooine" and is set to star Chris Rock and Lindsay Lohan. When questioned by University of North Carolina authorities, Ty's toe had no comment but did appear to swell up with pride about the big screen deal. Ty Lawson would be eligible, according to Tar Heels head coach Roy Williams, but "Ty has refused amputation of that damn greedy money-grubbing Hollywood wannaba toe."

Saxon_zag
03-26-2009, 03:01 PM
ahahahahaahaha sounds like a good flick...FIRST

adoptedzag
03-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Chapel Hill, NC - In an unprecendented case of NCAA violation, Ty Lawson has been declared ineligible to play in any further NCAA sanctioned games. Early this week, Univeral Studios and Paramount Pictures purchased the movie rights to Ty Lawson's big toe. The amount is said to be "seven figures," according to George Lucas, who plans to create a Star Wars sequel titled "Ty's Toe on Tatooine" and is set to star Chris Rock and Lindsay Lohan. When questioned by University of North Carolina authorities, Ty's toe had no comment but did appear to swell up with pride about the big screen deal. Ty Lawson would be eligible, according to Tar Heels head coach Roy Williams, but "Ty has refused amputation of that damn greedy money-grubbing Hollywood wannaba toe."

OMG! My heart raced when i saw the subject. Darn you Bob!

LOL

isongd
03-26-2009, 03:05 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

former1dog
03-26-2009, 03:15 PM

Did you mean 7 "digits"? :D

FrahmfortheWin
03-26-2009, 03:21 PM
"When questioned by University of North Carolina authorities, Ty's toe had no comment but did appear to swell up with pride about the big screen deal."

Loved that line.

ZagLawGrad
03-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Heard that Mr Lawson also formed a new rock band. "Toe Jam"

RenoZag
03-26-2009, 04:31 PM
Good ol' Bob. . .:)

johnwzag
03-26-2009, 04:57 PM
:)

zagsmyboys
03-26-2009, 05:13 PM
You got me!!! I couldn't read it fast enough:lmao:

sittingon50
03-26-2009, 06:14 PM
Fortunately for the Heels the NCAA allows a one time only exemption to replace a player on the roster. Hall of Fame Coach Roy Williams has gone out and got the greatest Zag-Killer of all; Patty Mills.

GonzagaDynasty
03-26-2009, 07:14 PM
BOb, I now hate you more than anyone... You had my heart pounding

Das Zagger
03-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Sequel to "My Left Foot"?

TheBeast
03-26-2009, 09:57 PM
l o freaking l, Bob