Clear All
  • rawkmandale
    Banned
    • Feb 2007

Another good thread from the Memphis board - discusses Few interview

• rawkmandale
    Banned
    • Feb 2007

This (Memphis board) thread continues to improve - happy reading....

Comment

• rawkmandale
      Banned
      • Feb 2007

Here's another thread to love:

Comment

• dnj116
        Kennel Club Alum
        • Oct 2007

Gotta love it. Even though we got destroyed in the arena this year, all the Memphis fans who made the trip were pretty cool. Hey, even the guy sitting next to me gave me a "mini bottle" to put in my coke.
        I have Memphis winning the whole thing, and it's nice to have a "second favorite" team out there to root for. It's true that whenever they're on t.v. (and we're not playing them of course) I find myself, and everyone else around me pulling for them to win. Gotta keep these non-BCS ties strong.

Comment

• rawkmandale
          Banned
          • Feb 2007

Gotta bump this up, 'cause there is still good stuff being posted on the Memphis forum, especially in the second of the threads, "Support from a Zags fan..." Thanks to the Zag supporters posting on that - doing a lot of good PR and building solid relationships. I just hope CBS will let some of the crowd noise through the "filters" on Friday night. I think it will be illuminating, although, of course, we all know that a ton of UNC fans are shopping hard to find a ticket right now. I really do think a lot of locals will be there, and cheering us on.

Comment

• rawkmandale
            Banned
            • Feb 2007

Here is another great thread on memphistiger.org (this one relates to their folks reading our board, and their observations):

Comment

• MedZag
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Hell at this pace we might as well just get it over with and merge the boards.
              Training Grounds: Rambling Thoughts of a Surgical Resident
              You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions. -Siddhartha Gautama

Comment

• rawkmandale
                Banned
                • Feb 2007

Well, the cross fertilization is fun this week, and could give us that "little edge" down in Memphis, our "home away from home." I think the Forum will be awash with Gonzaga fans, even if the adopted variety.

Comment

Working...
                X