PDA

View Full Version : TIGER fan supports the ZAGS

daddyodewy
03-24-2009, 09:21 AM
Memphis Tiger fan here........while our focus and energy will be on Glendale and our TIGERS, I feel confident that the locals that attend the games at FedEx Forum...........and a lot of TIGER fans in general will be rooting for the ZAGS. Hope we can give you a little home court edge.

Good luck and to all those coming to Memphis.......have a great time and enjoy Memphis......The Home of the Blues and the Birthplace of Rock n Roll

zzzjag
03-24-2009, 09:34 AM
Awesome.

I only root against Memphis one time per year. I only filled out one bracket...have 14 of the ste 16 left. I also have Memphis/Gonzaga in the championship...hope it comes true!!!

Just can't find myself able to not pick the Zags....

DoMieD
03-24-2009, 09:41 AM
Thanks, hopefully the UNC crowd will be outnumbered :)

And Good luck against Missouri!

UberZagFan
03-24-2009, 10:02 AM
It must be something in the water. There should be a special thread just for Tigers fans jumping on here backing the Zags--check that, there might be a need for a separate forum!

johnwzag
03-24-2009, 10:31 AM
Agreed.

My brackets have you going to the Championship Tigers fans. I really believe you will make it there. You are much better than Uconn in my opinion. Don't let up along the way though. I think it is going to be tougher for us to get there, but if our team buckles down. They can do it. They are going to have to play their hardest and best ever.

webspinnre
03-24-2009, 11:44 AM
I've got Memphis taking it all in my bracket. This series with you is fantastic (and would be better if you'd let us win one or two).