• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daddyodewy
    Redshirt
    • Feb 2007

TIGER fan supports the ZAGS

Memphis Tiger fan here........while our focus and energy will be on Glendale and our TIGERS, I feel confident that the locals that attend the games at FedEx Forum...........and a lot of TIGER fans in general will be rooting for the ZAGS. Hope we can give you a little home court edge.

Good luck and to all those coming to Memphis.......have a great time and enjoy Memphis......The Home of the Blues and the Birthplace of Rock n Roll
  • zzzjag
    Kennel Club Material
    • Feb 2007

Awesome.

I only root against Memphis one time per year. I only filled out one bracket...have 14 of the ste 16 left. I also have Memphis/Gonzaga in the championship...hope it comes true!!!

Just can't find myself able to not pick the Zags....

Comment

• DoMieD
      Banned
      • Feb 2009

Thanks, hopefully the UNC crowd will be outnumbered

And Good luck against Missouri!

Comment

• UberZagFan
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

It must be something in the water. There should be a special thread just for Tigers fans jumping on here backing the Zags--check that, there might be a need for a separate forum!
        If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Comment

• webspinnre
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

I've got Memphis taking it all in my bracket. This series with you is fantastic (and would be better if you'd let us win one or two).
          I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
          X