PDA

View Full Version : I am pretty much cooler than almost everyone here

gozagswoohoo
03-23-2009, 09:05 AM
(atleast for this week).

So my good buddy (GUinStL) just called me and asked why the heck we weren't atleast discussing going to the Sweet 16 game in Memphis (since it's just a little under 5 hours away). Well...that thought hadn't really struck me since I usually only think about going to 1 game each season.

So....I asked SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) and what do ya know?? SHE SAID YES!!!!!

Wooooooohooooooooooo! I can't believe I'm about to attend such an epic game.

I'll do my best to represent all of yans and the zags while there.

GO ZAAAGS!!!!

Reborn
03-23-2009, 09:10 AM
I"m happy for ya Woohoo! And we'll all be expecting a great, great report from you after the GREAT event. You deserve it, kid.

TheZagPhish
03-23-2009, 09:10 AM
Enjoy yourself, woo! Well done.

BobZag
03-23-2009, 09:12 AM
You are boss!

We expect pics and many stories from ya.

former1dog
03-23-2009, 09:14 AM
I really, really hate you Woo Hoo. :mad:

(jk, I'm just supremely jealous.)

GUinSTL
03-23-2009, 09:21 AM
Woohoo is correct... he is *almost* cooler than me. :)

We goin' ta Memphis.
We goin' ta Memphis!!

GO ZAGS,
~B

zagsdan86
03-23-2009, 10:09 AM
I'll see you guys there. :)

EDIT: sent you a PM woohoo

Salsageek
03-23-2009, 10:19 AM
:allhail:

gozagswoohoo
03-23-2009, 10:27 AM
So far I've had 3 PM's about other zags going! This will have to be the official "Where to meet" thread for the zags that are attending. I'll be in touch.

DrDrivel
03-23-2009, 12:02 PM
Don't spend all your money, B. I'm expecting to see you in Detroit should things go a certain way*. That goes for you too, Woohoo.

*Even if not, is July in your plans? Should we be vaguer?

MississppiZag
03-23-2009, 12:05 PM
I am going to be there. I live 15 minutes away from the Forum. I got a bunch of my friends(10 in all) coming with me to support the Zags. The tickets are pricey, but its well worth it.

I am the coolest!;)

gozagswoohoo
03-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Anyone know of a good post-game zags meeting spot?

PS- Mississippizag, sorry bud, but I think you will have to be 3rd coolest on the list of cool people. (Followed by GUinStL and myself). Although, I will have to have a discussion with GUinStL to find out why he is slightly ahead of me.

UberZagFan
03-23-2009, 01:06 PM
Everyone knows that woohoo is the coolest. This is just icing on the cake.

zagnut52
03-23-2009, 01:19 PM
For Gods' sake, yell for me please! Tell you can't yell no more! GO ZAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011Zag
03-23-2009, 01:31 PM
I will hopefully see you there Woohoo. Me and a couple other DeSmet brothers are planning to embark on the 30 hour drive to Memphis. We plan on leaving tomorrow. I can't believe we are doing this, bring on the Heals.

zagsdan86
03-23-2009, 01:32 PM
PS- Mississippizag, sorry bud, but I think you will have to be 3rd coolest on the list of cool people. (Followed by GUinStL and myself). Although, I will have to have a discussion with GUinStL to find out why he is slightly ahead of me.

Can't we all just band together as the coolest, collective Zags contingent in Memphis? Led by our fearless leader Woohoo, of course. :)

Rangerzag
03-23-2009, 03:48 PM
Very happy for you Woo. No doubt you will in all ways be an excellent fan.

Keep in mind, 7:00 p.m. and in the same time zone you live in so relax on that deal ;)

Psychozag
03-23-2009, 04:51 PM
I am still waiting for Woohoo to make a pilgrimage to K2 to see a Zags home game. With as much charm as he exudes through a message board, I imagine he could talk himself into having a workout with the team followed by him crashing on Few's couch. That's a story I would like to read about.

PS: Have fun, and I hope you get to celebrate a W.

gozagswoohoo
03-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Keep in mind, 7:00 p.m. and in the same time zone you live in so relax on that deal ;)

SUUUWEEEEEET. Thanks bro. :-)

ZagLawGrad
03-23-2009, 05:51 PM
... Me and a couple other DeSmet brothers are planning to embark on the 30 hour drive to Memphis. We plan on leaving tomorrow. I can't believe we are doing this, bring on the Heals.

Ahhh yes, to be young and 100% foolish again. Those really were the days. :o Go forth young grass hoppers and make us proud.

zagsdan86
03-23-2009, 06:05 PM
I will hopefully see you there Woohoo. Me and a couple other DeSmet brothers are planning to embark on the 30 hour drive to Memphis. We plan on leaving tomorrow. I can't believe we are doing this, bring on the Heals.

Wow, that is dedication. If you need a place to stay along the way, shoot me a PM. Our house in Omaha has plenty of room for you. We're almost exactly 2/3 of the way to Memphis, about 20hr 30min from Spokane, 10hr from Memphis. I'm rolling out early Friday morning, but you're all welcome to stay here before that or on your way back.

Bring Back John Rillie
03-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Dallas to Memphis is just under 7 hours.

I'm supposed to be skiing in Vail this weekend.

The last time I was there, I watched in horror as JP got stripped and UCLA broke my heart.

Memphis?

Vail?

I need some advice!!

zagsdan86
03-23-2009, 07:52 PM

The last time I was there, I watched in horror as JP got stripped and UCLA broke my heart.

Memphis?

Vail?

I need some advice!!

Honestly? Vail is amazing, but it will always be there.

gozagswoohoo
03-24-2009, 06:36 AM
Mississippizag- Got any tips for a quick meeting place after the game?

UberZagFan
03-24-2009, 09:26 AM

Memphis?

Vail?

I need some advice!!

If that is what happened the last time you went to Vail, you better stay in Dallas or head to Memphis. DO NOT GO TO VAIL!!!

lothar98zag
03-24-2009, 11:18 AM
If that is what happened the last time you went to Vail, you better stay in Dallas or head to Memphis. DO NOT GO TO VAIL!!!
Listen to Uber

MississppiZag
03-24-2009, 12:48 PM
Well most people would say Charles Vergos Rendezvous. They probably have the best ribs in Downtown.

But honestly anywhere on Beale Street is awesome. Behind the South End of the FedEx Forum there is the Plush Club. I recommend parking there as it is the cheapest at 5$. Most of the other ones will be 10-20$. The Plush Club is right next to Beale Street. You can walk to a place to eat after the game and you will be within walking distance from where you parked.

Have a safe trip down here Zag fans. There are honestly 100's of places to eat. So many choices. Gozagswoohoo if you like we could all meet up on Beale Street and grab a bite to eat after our game against UNC. That is our best bet, anyways.

Good luck and safe trip to all coming. You will have a blast. Hope to see some of our forum members. I'll probably be wearing a Gonzaga grey Hoodie at the game.

Also, IT IS SUPPOSED TO RAIN FRIDAY! JUST A HEADS UP.:D

lothar98zag
03-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Well most people would say Charles Vergos Rendezvous. They probably have the best ribs in Downtown.

But honestly anywhere on Beale Street is awesome. Behind the South End of the FedEx Forum there is the Plush Club. I recommend parking there as it is the cheapest at 5$. Most of the other ones will be 10-20$. The Plush Club is right next to Beale Street. You can walk to a place to eat after the game and you will be within walking distance from where you parked.

Have a safe trip down here Zag fans. There are honestly 100's of places to eat. So many choices. Gozagswoohoo if you like we could all meet up on Beale Street and grab a bite to eat after our game against UNC. That is our best bet, anyways.

Good luck and safe trip to all coming. You will have a blast. Hope to see some of our forum members. I'll probably be wearing a Gonzaga grey Hoodie at the game.

Also, IT IS SUPPOSED TO RAIN FRIDAY! JUST A HEADS UP.:D
Raining 3's down on UNC's defense I hope...

TheBeast
03-24-2009, 07:24 PM
Atta kid, woo!

gozagswoohoo
03-25-2009, 01:22 PM
Mississippizag- YES, I think it'd be great if we could all meet and eat. I really don't care where we meet, if you want to name any place there...that's cool.

How bout Plush Club? The name is easy to remember.

PS- NOTICE TO ANYONE THAT WILL BE ATTENDING. I have a custom zags jersey that I wear to every game. It says "AMMO" on the back. I should be the only one there wearing one. :-)

Watch for me!

OH, and PS- To the D-bag that left me anonymous neg rep....you're a d-bag. Oh, and you spelled 'your' wrong...dummy. haha