PDA

View Full Version : My Zag sense is tingling...

skan72
03-22-2009, 06:46 PM
I am already getting that "feeling" I get right before playing/coaching/watching BIG games. This is going to be a special game and I am amped, I won't be able to get much sleep for the rest of the week, and I don't even care!!!

What we need to do:

Pargo needs to come to play like he did last night and like he did (as I just watched it) against UNC in the NIT tourney semi-finals.

Goodson and whoever else plays Ty Lawson must keep him from penetrating.

If Heytvelt plays tough and big, along with Daye, and out hustles Hansbrough, we will win. You can take away the other two points I've already made and the rest I will make, if Heytvelt does a good job on Hansbrough and plays like the better big man, WE WILL WIN.

Downs, wow! If he plays like he's been playing and like he does in the summer when I see how 1st round NBA Draft Pick talented he is, then we will win. And this isn't me just imagining this, I've talked to a guy, now playing university, who played against him in high school and he also agrees with me, in his words, "Downs is so friggin' good, he should be the best player on the Zags."

Bouldin, I have nothing to say because if Bouldin does his gosh-darned Bouldin'ing best, like he's been doing ALL season, we will win.

GO ZAGS

You are the best.

Zag4Hire
03-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Does it get much better than at the 1:16 mark. That is my tingling feeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InqJS6ONXPE&feature=related

I just sent the video clip to Tyler and he didn't seem to take it well. He doesn't have the tingling feeling.

http://rushthecourt.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/tyler-hansbrough-press-conf.jpg

montanazag88
03-22-2009, 08:34 PM
UNC remembers that game, make no mistake....we will need to seriously bring it Friday. Rebounds, defense, rebounds, defense....no 3's until up by 10. This UNC team is at the top of their game and that nonsense from Roy Williams about the injury is typical strategic mental tactic of an experienced coach. What we did to UNC last time is what Memphis did to us this year. Be prepared for war.