PDA

View Full Version : Lets get it right today

mez124
03-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Get your lucky gear on now..

Nevtelen START DRINKING NOW ,
SammamiZag please keep your TV OFF and
MJ777 What the heck were you thinking watching the game in a pink room with a pink TV??? Get out the Paint or find a different room

If all goes right and these few do their part we will have no problem today and start playing at the tipoff instead of waiting till the 2nd half.

Thanks In Advance for helping our team!!!

LynetteG
03-21-2009, 01:48 PM
I posted a thread a while back about a pair of flannel GU pants I got for Christmas. Gonzaga hasn't lost since I've worn them. Unfortunately I saw the Memphis game in person and didn't wear said pants.. yikes! and this past Thurs I did not get home from clinicals until after the 2nd half started. I picked up my husband on the way home and he said 'you have to hurry and get home and get those pants on!'. with God as my witness, as soon as I put those on, GU turned around and started on the afterburners.

THE PANTS ARE ON AS WE SPEAK :)

LG representin'

Nevtelen
03-21-2009, 01:51 PM
I posted a thread a while back about a pair of flannel GU pants I got for Christmas. Gonzaga hasn't lost since I've worn them. Unfortunately I saw the Memphis game in person and didn't wear said pants.. yikes! and this past Thurs I did not get home from clinicals until after the 2nd half started. I picked up my husband on the way home and he said 'you have to hurry and get home and get those pants on!'. with God as my witness, as soon as I put those on, GU turned around and started on the afterburners.

THE PANTS ARE ON AS WE SPEAK :)

LG representin'

Good job, Lynette! I shall do my part and crack my first beer very soon! Go Zags!!!

JAGzag
03-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Get your lucky gear on now..

Nevtelen START DRINKING NOW ,
SammamiZag please keep your TV OFF and
MJ777 What the heck were you thinking watching the game in a pink room with a pink TV??? Get out the Paint or find a different room

If all goes right and these few do their part we will have no problem today and start playing at the tipoff instead of waiting till the 2nd half.

Thanks In Advance for helping our team!!!

Nice! Someone was posting in the last game's thread!

LynetteG
03-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Good job, Lynette! I shall do my part and crack my first beer very soon! Go Zags!!!

Thanks Nev! Is there a particular amt of time before game time that you are to start consumption?? Just curious.... LOL. You know I am a horseplayer and we are a superstitious lot!

GO ZAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevtelen
03-21-2009, 02:00 PM
Thanks Nev! Is there a particular amt of time before game time that you are to start consumption?? Just curious.... LOL. You know I am a horseplayer and we are a superstitious lot!

GO ZAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, but we started winning on Thurs right after I cracked my first beer. So maybe just in time for warm-ups? :D

zagnut52
03-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Wearing one of my two Zag shirts as we speak, the cap goes on shortly...:D

zagirl2k
03-21-2009, 03:56 PM
I've had the full Zag gear on all day. It was quite amusing at the local Farmer's Market this morning we saw a Michigan St sweatshirt, Dayton t-shirt, Purdue hat, 2 more Zag shirts, USC something and several more I can't remember. An older guy was complaining that everyone was wearing their school colors with pride and he couldn't wear his Cal stuff because he was embarrassed that they lost.