looking for a way to watch the Gonzaga vs Akron game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asoc
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Jul 2007

looking for a way to watch the Gonzaga vs Akron game.

If anyone has any sources for a way to watch the game, I would appreciate it.
    Can PM me a link if needed.

If you are wondering why I missed it, I was at the Sounders home opener. I was chanting and singing with the Sounders supporters from 2:30 until the end of the game.

Can also see some of our handywork (the giant banner) at the beginning of this highlight video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCZigiXFnbU

Think of it like the kennel clubx2 in intensity

Anyways, would really appreciate if someone has a link to a way for me to catch the game.
  • Rangerzag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Go here:

Select "Watch live now"

Once there look for tabs and select "Brackets/Games on Demand"

Look for game you want.
    "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
    "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
    I am monitoring the price of a donut

Comment

• johnwzag
      Zag for Life
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by asoc View Post
      If anyone has any sources for a way to watch the game, I would appreciate it.
      Can PM me a link if needed.

If you are wondering why I missed it, I was at the Sounders home opener. I was chanting and singing with the Sounders supporters from 2:30 until the end of the game.

Can also see some of our handywork (the giant banner) at the beginning of this highlight video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCZigiXFnbU

Think of it like the kennel clubx2 in intensity

Anyways, would really appreciate if someone has a link to a way for me to catch the game.
      If anyone has a place that I can upload a 1.56 GB file, then I can upload it.
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

• asoc
        Kennel Club Alum
        • Jul 2007

Thanks guys, will be watching it soon:-)

Comment

Working...
        X