PDA

View Full Version : Video from today's press conference

Radbooks
03-20-2009, 07:42 PM
is now up at Krem2! I'm amazed at some of the silly questions reporters ask. :)

You can watch all 17 minutes or little edited chunks of it. This link (http://www.krem.com/video/gonzaga-index.html?nvid=344204) takes you right to the long version.

NYCZAG
03-20-2009, 08:32 PM
I am in tears how many times does Austin blink during this interview-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

Baldwinzag
03-20-2009, 08:55 PM
I was surprised at how nervous and timid Austin seemed during his interview, especially compared to Heytvelt or Pargo. Daye's demeanor on the court is vastly different than his genuine persona. Austin is a good kid and it was endearing to see him show some vulnerability during the press conference.

We'll really need him tomorrow night, considering he's the one guy who presents a major mismatch for the Hilltoppers. We need a head strong Daye to come out firing on all cylinders for us to compete. I found it interesting WK's players/coaches continually referenced Pargo as the only Zag they're really familiar with, yet when we played them last year I'm sure that is precisely what their scouting report called for. I think they'll be in for a "big" surprise with Heytvelt playing this time around(no pun intended;) ).

CB4
03-20-2009, 08:55 PM
Few didn't know what WKU's mascot was. That's funny.