PDA

View Full Version : Seth Davis: LSU better than GU

BilboZaggins
03-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Seth Davis just said that LSU presents a tougher matchup for NC than either WKU or the Zags. Said they're really tough...played in the SEC, etc.

Hope they don't win cuz if we beat WKU there's NO way we could beat a team from a big, important conference like the SEC. Never. Not even twice in the same season.

ZagLawGrad
03-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Some of these "experts" must sit around all day trying to figure out how to p@#* us Zags off. Love it.

bartruff1
03-20-2009, 05:46 PM
That UNC will lose before we can get to them... Micha has made a good team better...they are on a roll..

RenoZag
03-20-2009, 05:47 PM
LSU is pretty good but I think UNC beats 'em 7 out of 10 times. . .with or without Lawson.

Nevtelen
03-20-2009, 05:47 PM
I'm not sure he said they were a better team, just a worse match-up for UNC. I'm not sure I agree, but it is still pretty different than saying they're a better team.

Also, I liked that he gave the mid-major shout-out earlier in the segway - that having the little guys in *is* what the whole thing is about.

Zagnailler
03-20-2009, 05:49 PM
Seth used to love us. I think he still does but is just trying to use the old reverse psychology to achieve the desired result.

BilboZaggins
03-20-2009, 05:54 PM
so much as his reasoning.

GonzagaDynasty
03-20-2009, 06:12 PM
All of these "experts" talk about how this is a must win game for us against WKU, All of the hype, and we keep falling short, blah blah blah...

Question: WHOS HYPING UP GONZAGA? THOSE SAME EXPERTS. These guys are just stupid.. I'm tired of hearing about their opinions.

cbbfanatic
03-20-2009, 06:21 PM
"I'm not sure he said they were a better team, just a worse match-up for UNC. I'm not sure I agree, but it is still pretty different than saying they're a better team."

stop being so level and reasonable... destroys the catalyst for some nice inferiority complex threads...

its obviously about matchups

Nevtelen
03-20-2009, 06:23 PM
"I'm not sure he said they were a better team, just a worse match-up for UNC. I'm not sure I agree, but it is still pretty different than saying they're a better team."

stop being so level and reasonable... destroys the catalyst for some nice inferiority complex threads...

its obviously about matchups

Oh, all right. Down with Seth Davis! Burn him at the stake! GU is better than everyone by at least a factor of 10!!!!! National championship, baby!!!!

CDC84
03-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Keep in mind that this is an analyst who said Gonzaga is weak defensively.

Zagsker
03-20-2009, 07:59 PM
All of these "experts" talk about how this is a must win game for us against WKU, All of the hype, and we keep falling short, blah blah blah...

Question: WHOS HYPING UP GONZAGA? THOSE SAME EXPERTS. These guys are just stupid.. I'm tired of hearing about their opinions.

That is what comes with being or trying to be a premiere program...HYPE