PDA

View Full Version : SI Story - NCAA from A to Z

Radbooks
03-20-2009, 08:25 AM
I didn't see this posted in the last few days and I'm on here all the time, so...

These are done by a columnist named Bryan Armen Graham and my favorite 'letters' are G and H.

G is for Gonzaga. It's the Catholic school's best team in years -- the only group in college hoops among the top 10 in offensive and defensive efficiency -- and it's playing without the burden of expectations.

H is for Hansbrough and Heytvelt, the senior centers of attention in a potential Sweet 16 clash between North Carolina and the 'Zags. It's going to be the game of the tournament. And Gonzaga's going to win.

That's quite a statement he's making there about a potential Sweet 16 game - this was published before the tourney started. I hope the Zags 'Game of the Tournament' is played in April 6th. :)

The Zags are mentioned in several of the other 'letters'. The rest of the article can be found here (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/bryan_armen_graham/03/19/ncaa.alphabetical/index.html?eref=si_ncaab).

Beat the Hilltoppers! :)

bartruff1
03-20-2009, 08:39 AM
IMO Gonzaga matches up very well against UNC and have a better than even chance of winning...maybe there are ghosts from the last meeting to help ...