PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations from Memphis.

rain3d
03-17-2009, 01:16 PM
Hey guys I'm a Memphis tiger fan and I just want to congratulate you guys and wish you luck from here out. I think I can speak for many, many Tiger fans and say that we will be pulling for you guys. It seems like the Zags are our favorite outside of Memphis. Again, congrats to a classy program and even classier fans.

zagnut52
03-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Thanks, and may I say ditto as far as I am concerned....:D :D

BobZag
03-17-2009, 01:24 PM
Thanks. Glad the Zags are not seeded in the Tigers' region. :) If Gonzaga makes it to FedExForum for the Sweet 16 and Elite 8, all Memphis will cheer loudly for the Zags, right?

DADoZAG
03-17-2009, 01:31 PM
Congrats right back to you, rain3d! Your Tigers should have been seeeded at the top of the bracket, but here's to your continued success.

We owe your Tigers alot for the spanking/awakening you gave us here in Spokane. With good fortune, perhaps we'll get a chance for revenge in Detroit.

Go Tigers, Go ZAGS!

DADoZAG
03-17-2009, 01:42 PM
But wait...

BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON!

BobZag
03-17-2009, 01:48 PM
But wait...

BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON! BEAT AKRON!

+1 Right on.

rain3d
03-17-2009, 01:55 PM
I'm sure you guys will have many more fans at the Fed Ex than you brought, and yes, I know ya'll owe us one. I'm glad we don't have to play you right now. I hpoe we do get to meet in the finals. I think that would scare the heck out of alot of BCS schools. Us little non power conference guys need to stick together.

By the way would you guys be interested in leaving the WCC and join a new conference with us? Maybe add Xavier, Butler, Creighton and Temple. Now that would shake the NCAA foundation a little bit.

FlagZag
03-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Well, we do have a jet. Can the Gaels come too? Best of luck Tigers.

CB4
03-17-2009, 02:43 PM
Thanks. The Tigers have big support in Zagnation as well. That being said, I think Memphis would be the last team we would want to see if the Zags make it to the championship game. :p

MotoZag
03-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Thank You Memphis. It's always a pleasure to hear from you guys, especially when we're still playing in March together.

MDABE80
03-17-2009, 03:31 PM
BEAT AKRON

johnwzag
03-17-2009, 03:41 PM
Thank you Memphis. Very happy we are not in your bracket. :)

We will be cheering for you!

D Hark 2003
03-17-2009, 03:52 PM
Go Zags!

Go Tigers too, in my 8 man tourny challenge i got memphis as my first pick so im hoping they go as far as they can without beating the zags.