PDA

View Full Version : From the Arizona board.

23dpg
03-16-2009, 10:09 AM
This guy loves Few but he's usually not a flamer. What do you all think?

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=106&f=1668&t=4088019

My guess is that he's completely guessing.

BobZag
03-16-2009, 10:12 AM
Not interested in an Arizona fan's guess

Beat Akron!

GonzagaDynasty
03-16-2009, 10:17 AM
Why would Few leave Gonzaga? ANyways, who cares? Like BOb says...

BEAT AKRON

brian_sun
03-16-2009, 10:20 AM

Moot point to talk about until both teams are out of the tourney. I don't know if AZ can contact Few without the permission from GU's AD. I don't think that permission will be granted till the Zags are out of the tourney. I don't think AZ want to risk any potential legal ramification at this point.

brian_sun
03-16-2009, 10:23 AM
Why would Few leave Gonzaga? ANyways, who cares? Like BOb says...

BEAT AKRON

I think he's entitled to listen, not neccessary leave. Just like if you are a top employee for a firm, and you tell the board that you will NEVER leave for another job under ANY circumstances, do you think the board will have good incentive to give you and your assistants great raises to be on par with your peers' compensation in that industry?

CDC84
03-16-2009, 10:29 AM
Livengood has been in contact with several coaching candidates and their agents. He has said so publicly. But he has also smartly refrained from speaking about any specific names.

bartruff1
03-16-2009, 10:31 AM
Not interested in an Arizona fan's guess

Beat Akron! BZ assured me months ago (just before the Az game) that Few would ABSOLUTELY NOT go to Arizona....the AD is a jerk..

UberZagFan
03-16-2009, 02:38 PM

That's funny. The same board has a 9 page thread claiming Pitino is the next UA coach. Oh, and there's another Pitino thread on the top of the board as well.

And that board is reason enough that UA should be in the NIT. A ton of threads with multiple replies re: coaching and coaches and a handful of threads about the NCAAs with few replies.

dpouley
03-16-2009, 05:03 PM
Why would Few leave Gonzaga?

Butt loads of money.

bomberooski
03-16-2009, 05:13 PM
That's funny. The same board has a 9 page thread claiming Pitino is the next UA coach. Oh, and there's another Pitino thread on the top of the board as well.

And that board is reason enough that UA should be in the NIT. A ton of threads with multiple replies re: coaching and coaches and a handful of threads about the NCAAs with few replies.

The Louisville message boards (through rivals.com) are all over the Pitino to Louisville rumor as well. For a while they were acting like it was a done deal. We'll see if the #1 seed changes things a bit.