PDA

View Full Version : Memphis

Merrick
03-15-2009, 08:09 PM
Hey,

I hope you guys make it to the South Regional here in Memphis!

Don't hesitate to visit Tiger fans at memphistigers.org and/or drop me an e-mail for tips on where to stay, where to eat, etc.

GOOD LUCK ZAGS!!!!!!!!

Merrick :D

kitzbuel
03-15-2009, 08:20 PM
We just wanna beat Akron first.

Good luck Tigers, make the most of the 2 seed and show that you should have been a 1.

Go Zags!

MedZag
03-15-2009, 08:38 PM
You guys need to stop coming over here and wishing us well. I don't think I could like you any more than I already do!

Thought you guys deserved the #1 over Calhoun and his kennel, but I think a #2 slight may be just what your boys need to really bring the big guns out.

johnwzag
03-15-2009, 09:32 PM
Good luck Tigers! I don't think you guys are going to need much luck -- I think you are the hottest team in the country. It would be great to meet you guys again and probably get whooped.

Merrick
03-15-2009, 09:48 PM
Well, I think the fans are extremely confident of a Sweet 16 run, and very confident of an Elite Eight match-up against UCONN.

Cal will have the players so pissed about getting a #2 vs a #1 seed, that it'll be interesting.

This year's team doesn't have the same killer instinct as last year, but then again our defense results in 18-0 runs that make us look like we're mean! :-)

The series against you guys is good for both schools...our folks will talk smack the week of the game, but in all honesty, we admire and respect you.

Again, good luck! Hopefully many of you will make it to Memphis; I'll hook you up on some ribs that'll make you want to move here!

siliconzag
03-15-2009, 10:09 PM
if U Conn even gets a shot at Memphis. Without Dyson those guys are lame. It is funny how victories over St. Mary's without Mills are regarded as "tainted", but nobody says squat about victories over the Huskies without Jerome Dyson. I think they are an extremely vulnerable team. I for one hope that if you U Conn survives, that the Tigers rout them. I hate U Conn worse than hot milk. And anybody at the BIS who thinks that U Conn could have won without Dyson, what are you smokin?

Sili

johnwzag
03-15-2009, 10:23 PM
You guys are the scariest team in the tourney. Good luck!

jim77
03-15-2009, 10:28 PM
Good luck Tigers!

Wanted to see yans get the #1 seed. I think you guys play the best on-ball defense in the country. Cheers!

TigerBill
03-16-2009, 12:09 AM
Hi folks,

Just another Memphis fan stopping by to wish you guys all the best this week in the big dance. Merrick is a great ambassador of our fanbase, and I echo all of his comments about your class program and fantastic coaching staff.

All of us Tiger fans will be loudly cheering for the Bulldogs all the way to the Final Four! :)

rawkmandale
03-16-2009, 12:14 AM
We're counting on that, if we make the regional finals in your fine city.