• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzdelmar
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

proud

i am proud of the Zags more than ever....seeing how the BCS/CBS/NCAA monopoly absolutely ignored non BCS schls in favor of Wisc and Zona and Mich and their like...kudos to Greg Anthony for asking TWICE how abt non BCS schls not getting in and how Bernie Madoff-ish, garble mouth ducked it.....seeing and hearing this guy makes it pretty clear that he is NOT in charge of this $billion enterprise but that the NCAA and CBS are pulling the levers behind the crepe suzettes that were fed to this group of white, blue haired athletic directors and conference chairmen as they "deliberated"....gimmee a break..

ok, rant over....GREAT DRAW for the Zags..........but one at a time, guys.
  • Nevtelen
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Agreed.

Comment

• MedZag
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Double agreed.
      Training Grounds: Rambling Thoughts of a Surgical Resident
      You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions. -Siddhartha Gautama

Comment

• 23dpg
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Absolutely 100% correct.
        Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• KitsapZag
          Kennel Club Material
          • Jun 2008

Agreed X3

Comment

• vaboris
            Banned
            • Mar 2007

I smell a conspiracy!

Comment

• gmo
              Bleeds GU Blue
              • Feb 2007

was that a positive take on the Zags jazz?! I'm just messin; I love your input here and often think you are spot on with your analysis, just like I think you are here.

Comment

• GPGUgrad
                Zag for Life
                • Oct 2007

good post jazz.

Comment

• HillBillyZag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

With all due respect, when did being white and a senior make one an undesirable. Our own Dr. Kraus fills that discription and so does HBZ, sometimes u just insist in putting your foot in your mouth Jazz. It takes great effort to keep me from neg repping u on this issue.
                  [/QUOTE]“Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team.”
                  ― Scottie Pippen

Comment

• ZaginLaw
                    Kennel Club Material
                    • Feb 2007

Madoff

HBZ - "when did being white and a senior make one an undesirable"

Now your just trying to hard HBZ.

It makes you undesirable when you speak like Madoff in trying to say the non-BCS schools deserve to get ever shrinking at-large bids each year. If you speak like Coach Knight did today, then being white and a senior makes you desirable.

Great post Jazz. Spot on.

One at a time, was wishing it would be here in Boise, but oh well, I get to see it in HD and then go watch Portland State and Utah State....

If Bone wins a game or two, will he be coaching next season at U-gene?

Comment

• siliconzag
                      Bleeds GU Blue
                      • Feb 2007

Jazz spot on

As a Creighton alumnus (med school), I am outraged that they were passed over for Wisconsin, for Arizona, and even Michigan. This was nothing more than pandering to the elite and opulent programs. .

The only good thing about Creighton not making the final cut, is that I will not face the dilemma of divided loyalties, however for Dana Altaman, for Randy Bennet, for Booker Woodfox and Patty Mills! This was a lousy damn Ides of March. Kind of makes you long for the days of Jim Livengood.

What a revoltin development. I found it equally disgusting when the media experts kept predicting Arizona would beat Utah and would be a sweet 16 team. Absolutely ridiculous over rating a program based on past performance.

This is not going to be a year like last year, and the Zags not being mentioned as a possible thorn in UNC's side, is as curious as it is arrogant.
                      I think the Zags are competitive with any team in the field. The only team that still worries me is a # 2 Seed in the West. Those guys are good. And they are on a roll and a mission.

Sili

Comment

• rennis
                        Zag for Life
                        • Oct 2007

tainted

This tournament is tainted. I hope we don't win the whole thing, I hate asteriks
                        Originally posted by Coach Few
                        We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X