PDA

View Full Version : if lunardi is right

krozman
03-15-2009, 08:08 AM
25% to get UCLA in 2nd round.
Who's up for revenge?

SanDiegoZag
03-15-2009, 08:39 AM
I would prefer Clemson like Lunardi suggests, although UCLA is certainly not as talented as the prior 3 years.

NEC26
03-15-2009, 08:46 AM
I would take UCLA any day of the weak and twice on Sunday. Please please I would love for us to kick this overrated team out of the tourney. Did I mention there is no other team I dislike more than UCLA.:D

Spike94
03-15-2009, 09:12 AM
Like Clemson much better than FSU like we had.

bartruff1
03-15-2009, 09:19 AM
I would take UCLA any day of the weak and twice on Sunday. Please please I would love for us to kick this overrated team out of the tourney. Did I mention there is no other team I dislike more than UCLA.:D...or Dook ?

siliconzag
03-15-2009, 10:05 AM
I would take UCLA any day of the weak and twice on Sunday. Please please I would love for us to kick this overrated team out of the tourney. Did I mention there is no other team I dislike more than UCLA.:D

My top 5 most hated teams:
5) Texas Tech
4) Nevada
3) Wyoming
2) U Conn
1) UCLA

And how much do I hate thee
Let me count the ways!
More than the rest in sum total
Raised to the 10th power
And then some
O wretched Bruin,
How despicable thou art.

zagsfanforlife
03-15-2009, 10:19 AM
Being in the LA area, I have watched almost all of UCLA's games. I am quite confident in saying that Gonzaga would have little problems beating UCLA on a neutral court. Other than ship and DC the team has trouble putting up points. They have played in a weak pac-10 all year, do not play defense like they have in past years, and do not have any inside force that typically has given GU fits this year.

gmo
03-15-2009, 11:02 AM
I think the Zags match up well against UCLA as well. The only thing that scares me would be their tendency to get very hot from 3-point land but that typically happens at Pauley.

I would love to see a potential GU-UCLA 2nd round match up for a lot of reasons the two biggest being a great chance for Zags success and 2nd for revenge. Not to mention I work with a bunch of UCLA alums and homers - would be a lot of fun.

hoopster777
03-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Pargo and Collison would be a solid matchup, and Jeremy being a bit taller and stronger would give him trouble all game long. Their inside game is non-existent.....they slow the ball down though and Howland is a genius in the tournament, so it wouldn't as easy as it may seem.

spudzag
03-15-2009, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=siliconzag;401573]My top 5 most hated teams:
5) Texas Tech
4) Nevada
3) Wyoming
2) U Conn
1) UCLA

QUOTE]

Duke and Boise State are on my list.