PDA

View Full Version : Dookie V

applezag
03-14-2009, 12:11 PM
Has Vitale become so blatant in his love for Duke basketball that he doesn't show for the first ACC semifinal and only does the second, which involved Duke?

Also, has anyone kept track of his list of teams that should be in the tournament? I think it would total over 100 teams.

Nevtelen
03-14-2009, 12:14 PM
They're all PTPers, baby! But none of them are as great as Robert Montgomery Knight. Yeah!

CDC84
03-14-2009, 01:15 PM
I expect to hear a lot of whining on Selection Sunday from teams that were excluded from the field. It's not going to be like last year where only a team or two had a gripe.

RenoZag
03-14-2009, 01:28 PM
Vitale is like garlic: it's possible to have too much of a good thing.

Once and Future Zag
03-14-2009, 01:55 PM
Vitale is like garlic: it's possible to have too much of a good thing.

I have to disagree - I've never heard to "too much" garlic.

RenoZag
03-14-2009, 01:58 PM

:)

BobZag
03-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Has Vitale become so blatant in his love for Duke basketball that he doesn't show for the first ACC semifinal and only does the second, which involved Duke?

Also, has anyone kept track of his list of teams that should be in the tournament? I think it would total over 100 teams.

The answer to your first question is yes, and Mike Patrick follows right along.

krozman
03-14-2009, 04:14 PM
i'd take a GU loss if vitale never speaks again. He ruins games by speaking.

HOOTER
03-14-2009, 05:47 PM
i'd take a GU loss if vitale never speaks again. He ruins games by speaking.

His obnoxiousness is unequaled, no doubt, but I would sit through an eight hour lecture presented by Vitale himself (with no breaks) if it meant a Gonzaga championship.

Vanzagger
03-14-2009, 05:57 PM

I am a professional eater. I just finished 3 lbs of boneless pork ribs, a loaf of garlic bread(recepie from europe), and a bottle of vino.

Be carefull with garlic. Very carefull. Unless you want the biggest head ache you can imagine.

I have a huge tolerance. Enough to clear out a room by just walking in. But know your limit.

Happy Paddy's

vz

HOOTER
03-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Be carefull with garlic. Very carefull. Unless you want the biggest head ache you can imagine.

You could easily substitute the word "garlic" with "Vitale" in this statement without losing any of it's accuracy.

zagsfanforlife
03-15-2009, 10:13 AM
I am pretty sure Dick Vitale could name all of Duke's players middle names, their mothers maiden names, and where each player went to grammar school before he could name everyone (excluding walk-ons) on GU's roster.