PDA

View Full Version : O.K. someone needs to say it!

stevet75
03-14-2009, 08:56 AM
I'm sick of talk of a 3 seed. I'm tired of pundits picking the Zags as their sleeper team. I don't want their respect.
I want a 10 seed, and I want a chip on our shoulder. I want the other teams to underestimate the Zags. We've had good tournaments as a 10 seed.

BobZag
03-14-2009, 08:58 AM
Looks like a 2 seed for the Awesome Zags of '09.

;)

stevet75
03-14-2009, 09:08 AM
Makes me feel a lot better:o

FuManShoes
03-14-2009, 09:11 AM
I'm sick of talk of a 3 seed. I'm tired of pundits picking the Zags as their sleeper team. I don't want their respect.
I want a 10 seed, and I want a chip on our shoulder. I want the other teams to underestimate the Zags. We've had good tournaments as a 10 seed.

Sorry, dude, the "damage" has already been done. The Zags won't get lower than a 4 seed, pray as you might that they should join some middling BCS team as a 10 seed. But fret not, I'm sure the Zags will still find something to complain about. Hell, they probably have a crack staff working on it now, digging for any ill word ever said about GU by a possible opponent or pundit. They may even dig deeper, looking for the slightest hint of disrespect in a host city. "This hotel doesn't leave a mint on your pillow! The gall! What, they don't think the undefeated WCC champions worthy of a ####### Andes?!"

ZagAddict
03-14-2009, 09:13 AM
I think the loss to Memphis helped ground this Zag team. They realized that things were going to have to change in order to play deep into March. I agree the team plays better with a chip on their shoulder, but I think the Zags are wise enough to not get caught up in the predictions at this point. After all, the chip on their should last year didn't get them past the 1st round... and that was a huge slight by the Selection Committee to send them to the east coast to basically play in Davidson's backyard.

As long as GU gets Boise in the West Region, I'll be happy :)

ZagAddict
03-14-2009, 09:15 AM
"This hotel doesn't leave a mint on your pillow! The gall! What, they don't think the undefeated WCC champions worthy of a ####### Andes?!"

:lmao: LOL

What do they think this is... a Holiday Inn :D

gamagin
03-14-2009, 09:26 AM
we are climbing the mythical polls, at this rate, we may just win the NCAA championship by acclamation.

TheBeast
03-14-2009, 09:32 AM
I'm hoping for a 7 just to make things interesting.