MississppiZag
03-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Illinois
Purdue
Florida State
Xavier
Clemson
UCLA

Clemson has already gone down to Georgia Tech. They have no shot to get a 4 seed.

Pudrue plays Penn State tonight. Illinois plays tonight. One of two will lose for sure as both would meet in the Semis. Hopefully the winner loses to Michigan in the championship game. If both lose neither will be a 4 seed.

Surely FSU will lose to UNC, even without Ty Lawson. If they lose they will be a 5 seed.

UCLA plays USC and maybe Arizona State/Washignton.

If two of these scenarios go our way, we will lock up a 4 seed, and I will be the happiest person in the world. Can't wait for Selection Sunday.

bballbeachbum
03-13-2009, 03:16 PM
maybe this was covered, but Illinois has now lost Chester Frazier

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3977857

wonder if it hurts their lobbying ability for a higher seed? Frazier is good. Wonder how it will affect IL, the game tonight?

MississppiZag
03-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Their certainly struggling against Michigan without him. They are up 1 at the break.

Also, these teams are important because their is a good chance we could meet one of them in the Second Round.

vaboris
03-13-2009, 03:25 PM
we will lock up a 4 seed? Huh?

MississppiZag
03-13-2009, 03:33 PM
That's right. You heard it hear first. :D

Just kidding, I just think we will be in pretty good position on Sunday.

cjm720
03-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Their certainly struggling against Michigan without him. They are up 1 at the break.

Also, these teams are important because their is a good chance we could meet one of them in the Second Round.

Plus we start a 4 year series with Illinois next year! I'll root for them until they play us. Go zags

bballbeachbum
03-13-2009, 05:52 PM
give'em credit, the Illini figured this game out with out Frazier

And I have no idea how this affects us

GO TEAM ZAGS!!!

Reborn
03-13-2009, 08:33 PM
Clemson and Xavier lost. UCLA still playing. And, oh! U W Huskies lost to Arizona St.:D

ZagsGoZags
03-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Maryland beats Wake Forest.
This helps us for RPI - Maryland
This helps us because Wake Forest was ranked 9 just ahead of us.

Will this help us in the seeding on Selection Sunday?
I'm asking .....