PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think Pat was looking at?

ssorvszag
03-12-2009, 06:40 PM
I noticed Pat Riley was at the game. I feel he could use a big. JH? Josh could use a break from the snow.

sullyzag66
03-12-2009, 07:55 PM
I noticed Pat Riley was at the game. I feel he could use a big. JH? Josh could use a break from the snow.
Someone I was sitting next to at the game said he heard some guys who were sitting near Riley talking and they said Riley was talking about Daye and that he was a lottery pick this year and would be coming out. I don't see it, but who knows?

I did notice that Riley took out his pen and was writing after Josh made that up and under reverse move along the baseline late in the SMC game.

Ezag
03-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Who was Greg Maddox looking at?:)

VinnyZag
03-12-2009, 08:11 PM
I eavesdropped on somebody whom I took to be a sports agent talking on his BlackBerry after the semifinal. He loved Patty Mills (even though Mills didn't play very well last weekend). Wasn't so excited about Pargo, unfortunately. I didn't hear him talking about anybody else.

UberZagFan
03-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Stupid question. Everyone knows who Pat was looking at:

Will ESPN please cut to Riley more often? And oh, when you do, please pan down to the row in front of him. Thanks, Uber.

http://www.guboards.com/showpost.php?p=395809&postcount=237

Uh...nope. Uber just noticed a quick glimpse of some nice eye candy seated in front of him. This game is over and ESPN should just pan the crowd.

http://www.guboards.com/showpost.php?p=395871&postcount=274

kitzbuel
03-13-2009, 05:33 AM

The SMC Dancers.

Zagsker
03-13-2009, 06:23 AM
Someone I was sitting next to at the game said he heard some guys who were sitting near Riley talking and they said Riley was talking about Daye and that he was a lottery pick this year and would be coming out. I don't see it, but who knows?.

Me either......Daye would get his arse handed to him in the NBA...he needs atleast one more year of just physically bulking up....Now, he could very well be able to do that in the NBA, but I don't think a franchise would want to waste 1 or possible 2 years on just feeding a guy for a couple million

Once and Future Zag
03-13-2009, 06:52 AM

Ira - isn't Greg scouting for the Cubs these days?

gamagin
03-13-2009, 07:32 AM
Ira - isn't Greg scouting for the Cubs these days?

rethinking Ira for baseball ?

To hear Ira explain it, he could throw it through a brick wall but had no idea where it was going after release.

Go TEAM Zags !