• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

State AAA Tournament Blog

Check here for updates:

You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

Bellevue wins by 20.

69-49.

Bright hit many threes, made some assists. I wonder how good the Schrempf kid is.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• 75Zag
      Zag for Life
      • Mar 2007

Columbia River v. Rogers

Be interesting to see if Bjornstad does anything for River against Rogers tonight. I was originally excited that the Bulldogs might have some interest in Bjornstad, who lives in my neighborhood and is a very decent young man. But his play has been worse than expected this year, and I guess I am kind of happy that the Zags passed over him (or vice versa, depending on who you ask). Anyway, he would have overlapped with Poling, my next favorite Zag.

Go Bulldogs! Beat Somebody!
      Do not go gentle into that good night,
      Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
      Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

• zagfan08
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

I''ve changed my mind on Bright. He is good enough to play on a top 25 team. He and Siva put on quite a show last week with Franklin winning by 5.

Comment

• BobZag
          Dark Lord of the Zag
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by zagfan08 View Post
          I''ve changed my mind on Bright. He is good enough to play on a top 25 team. He and Siva put on quite a show last week with Franklin winning by 5.
          Did you see today's game, or will you see a game this tourney?

Comment

• zagfan08
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

I watched most of his game today and should catch at least parts of every game he plays in this week. I think he had like 21, with back to back threes that put the game away in the second half.

I wish I was able to make the game at Bellevue Community College last week where he finshed with 34. I talked to someone who came away from that game thinking Bright will end up playing high major D1 basketball. Anybody else catch that one?

Comment

• BobZag
              Dark Lord of the Zag
              • Jan 2007

Thanks, fan08.

Comment

Working...
              X