PDA

View Full Version : Record the championship game?

JohnOGU
03-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Was just wondering if anyone on here might have recorded the GU/st. marys championship game? And if so, any way i can snag a copy?

Thanks!

Robzagnut
03-11-2009, 01:03 PM
Me too.

I'd love to watch it 6-7 more times.

theirishzag03
03-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I would really like to watch and listen to ESPN commentary that you miss by being there live. I did speak briefly with both Bardo and Lavin after the game. Bardo said hands down #1 on his "Bardo's Best in the West". He was almost embarrassed at how good we looked. Lavin said (a couple times) "oh man,...at LEAST a 4 seed , at least!"

I want to hear what they were saying during the game!

I would guess ZMinPhilly could help us out!

ZagMan in Philly
03-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Yeah, I would really like to watch and listen to ESPN commentary that you miss by being there live. I did speak briefly with both Bardo and Lavin after the game. Bardo said hands down #1 on his "Bardo's Best in the West". He was almost embarrassed at how good we looked. Lavin said (a couple times) "oh man,...at LEAST a 4 seed , at least!"

I want to hear what they were saying during the game!

I would guess ZMinPhilly could help us out!

as far as listnening to the commentary, you can listen to it here anytime:

http://www.justin.tv/gonzaga_basketball

The game is under Archives. Look for March 9th, and put in game time for 9:05pm, and just watch and listen.

as far as getting a copy of the game on DVD (without commercial), PM me and let me see what I can do, if I can help, I will get back to you.

ZMIP

p.s. put your DVR to work....I could not live without it.

rdulay8
03-12-2009, 08:20 PM
i recorded the SMC game, but i did not record the SCU game... i would be willing to trade a DVD of the SMC game for one of the SCU game... or i would be willing to pay for costs of DVD and shipping for the SCU game whichever works