PDA

View Full Version : Steven Gray

bigparb
03-09-2009, 10:19 PM
......loved seeing that sweet stroke show up tonight......here's hoping that it continues...

MedZag
03-09-2009, 10:28 PM
There's been this juggle all season. Downs needs to start to get his mojo going. Gray is more consistent and deserves to start. Ad nauseum.

Like Goldilocks, I think we've found the starting/minutes differential that is just right.

Love the savvy and energy Gray brings off the bench. Its a comforting feeling knowing the first guy to come in is a starter in his own right.

Reborn
03-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Not only is Steven an outstanding sub (12 pts Sunday and 11 tonnight) but Meech is playing really well off the bench too (11 tonight). We got 21 pts from the point guard position if you add Jeremy's and Goodson's.

krozman
03-09-2009, 11:23 PM
I'm mixed about Gray's best "move." He's shown great speed in getting to the hoop, but he's had games of very high 3 point accuracy. This guy as a senior is going to be scary.

FuManShoes
03-10-2009, 03:02 AM
I was happiest to see him take it inside a few times. He's just really good around the basket and that baseline cut and then the spin bank shot were gorgeous. Everyone knows he can bomb from the outside, even if he's been streaky this year. He becomes downright deadly when he also carves opponents up on the way to the rack. Nice to have ya back, Steven!

Birddog
03-10-2009, 04:25 AM
He becomes downright deadly when he also carves opponents up on the way to the rack.
You got that right, and how about that block that should not have been a foul (at least by SMC standards).

gamagin
03-10-2009, 07:33 AM
There's been this juggle all season. Downs needs to start to get his mojo going. Gray is more consistent and deserves to start. Ad nauseum.

Like Goldilocks, I think we've found the starting/minutes differential that is just right.

Love the savvy and energy Gray brings off the bench. Its a comforting feeling knowing the first guy to come in is a starter in his own right.

earlier this year it was downs off the bench being more effective. I think what we have here is the maturing (and fabulous timing of same) of the next generation. pure and simple. They've grown into their roles and our game has benefited greatly.

Go TEAM Zags !

Zagsker
03-10-2009, 08:46 AM
I was happiest to see him take it inside a few times.

I was happy to see ALL the Zags taking it to the hoop...that has been something we have been missing for awhile.

bballbeachbum
03-10-2009, 09:01 AM
I think what we have here are the maturing (and fabulous timing of same) of the next generation. pure and simple. They've grown into their roles and our game has benefited greatly.

Go TEAM Zags !

Go Go Go!!! And his D and energy off the bench! Awesome.

Oh yes, he knows how. way freakin good

GO TEAM ZAGS!!!

EngineerZag
03-10-2009, 10:01 AM
Gray played really well this weekend!

Really, was there anybody who didn't play well? Our team was on fire!

jaydee77
03-10-2009, 06:57 PM
His off the ball defense on Simpson was really good.

ZagLawGrad
03-10-2009, 07:23 PM
I really like SG's game. He'll deliver in the Dance. Book it.

rawkmandale
03-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Steven has sneaky hands. Did you see the number of times he knocked a ball loose without getting called for a reach?