PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the Zags for a great season

zag67
03-09-2009, 07:29 PM
I would like to thank all of the Zags for allowing us to watch a super season. I think that the coaches and players did a super job in showing how the defense can lead to offense. I also thought that they all looked like they were having fun, which made them even more enjoyable to watch.

To the seniors Jeremy, Micah, Josh and Ira. Thanks for the leadership. During some of the downers, I thought that you and the coaches did a super job in bringing the team back to finish the season. I wish all of you the best in your future careers.

Good luck in the NCAA run. :) :)

kitzbuel
03-09-2009, 08:13 PM
And thanks, WCC, for coming out to the Zag's winter vacation home down in Vegas. Look forward to this again with you all next year!

MotoZag
03-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Last time i checked, the postSEASON is still the season, hehe.

Jokes aside, I am equally happy about the overall performance and entertainment SO FAR this season. There hasn't been a team that came along that I thought we had no chance of beating, which is a great feeling considering the likes of Memphis and UCONN, regardless of the outcome.

former1dog
03-09-2009, 08:16 PM
I think that the coaches and players did a super job in showing how the defense can lead to offense.

QFT

UberZagFan
03-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Great post. Seems a bit premature, but good nonetheless.

Now let's see if this defensive mindset can translate to seeing the Zags play into the second weekend of the tourney.

zag67
03-10-2009, 07:02 AM
I also hope that they do super during the March Madness, but what I was trying to say is that they have done super and have been fun to watch. I know that the NCAA is still part of the season, but there too many weird things can happen and unless they go all the way, people seem to get caught up in the loss and forget the season that they have had. Since we have a week and a half before it starts, I just thought it would be nice to remember the good times of the year.

gamagin
03-10-2009, 07:44 AM
perfection.

When it comes to this season's conference play, the Zags were perfect.

Congratulations, you were perfect !

Go TEAM Zags !

zagnut52
03-10-2009, 08:38 AM
Its been a fun sweet ride so far hasn't it? Plus, I FINALLY was able to see the guys IN PERSON and beat San Diego at home this year. Something I have been wanting to do forever!!!! I won't soon forget it either! Wearing the colors today, cap and Zags sweats. I can't WAIT till Sunday. Is it Sunday yet?????????

Dogtownkid
03-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Watching the Zags win the tornament last night was especially sweet after last year's tournament at San Diego. The San Diego fans last year were truly obnoxious at the Jenny Craig Pavilion, so it was great to see the Zags dominate every game and the tournament as well.