PDA

View Full Version : Will the game be on ESPN2 again tonight?

gozagswoohoo
03-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted...

anyone know?

"If you don't like someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes....because then you'll be a mile away from them....and you'll have their shoes"

former1dog
03-09-2009, 10:41 AM
Regular ESPN, 8 pm Woo Hoo time.

SDUQ
03-09-2009, 10:41 AM
In HD!

CaliforniaZaggin'
03-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Isn't it at 6pm?

http://wccsports.cstv.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/west/genrel/auto_pdf/2009WCCTournamentbrackets

gozagswoohoo
03-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Regular ESPN, 8 pm Woo Hoo time.

Woohoo! AND HD?!?! Doesn't get much better than that!

Thanks guys

ps to Californiazaggin- please don't make my head explode. ;) I have timezone issues as it is.

former1dog
03-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Isn't it at 6pm?

http://wccsports.cstv.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/west/genrel/auto_pdf/2009WCCTournamentbrackets

Yep, Pacific time. Woo Hoo lives in woo hoo time (Central timezone.)

MedZag
03-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Yep, Pacific time. Woo Hoo lives in woo hoo time (Central timezone.)

Or 9pm if you're posting on the GUB MBB. Or is it 7pm? Heck might as well be 3pm.

CaliforniaZaggin'
03-09-2009, 10:57 AM
haha!! i forgot about woo hoo's official board title!!

pop quiz, hot shot! you live in american samoa, and you didn't reset your clocks on saturday night before you went to bed. what time does the game come on?

GonzagaDynasty
03-09-2009, 10:58 AM
the game is at 11pm Pacific time on ESPNU............

just kidding

IrishZagFan
03-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Less than 6 hours til tip off.....

ZagSlug
03-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Daylight Saving Time might be messing with woohoo's head

I was sad because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.
So I said, "Got any shoes you're not using?"

gozagswoohoo
03-09-2009, 11:17 AM
Daylight Saving Time might be messing with woohoo's head

You have NO idea...

this weekend Mrs. Woohoo and I went to Branson, MO (luckily...we did not cross any time zone thingies, but we got to the hotel and they told us to not forget to reset our clocks for daylight savings time. Then she told us we lose an hour. I had to sit down and think about that for like 5 minutes to figure out which way to set the clock, forward or backward. Then they said checout was at 11:00. As I sat in my room, I'm thinking....11:00 old time or new time? That's not fair if I pay for my hotel and I lose an hour of it!! Then Mrs. Woohoo said she called and requested a late checkout, so we had an extra hour.....SON OF A?!?! We lose an hour....then gain an hour....and have a late checkout...I thought my head was going to explode.

lothar98zag
03-09-2009, 11:20 AM
You have NO idea...

this weekend Mrs. Woohoo and I went to Branson, MO (luckily...we did not cross any time zone thingies, but we got to the hotel and they told us to not forget to reset our clocks for daylight savings time. Then she told us we lose an hour. I had to sit down and think about that for like 5 minutes to figure out which way to set the clock, forward or backward. Then they said checout was at 11:00. As I sat in my room, I'm thinking....11:00 old time or new time? That's not fair if I pay for my hotel and I lose an hour of it!! Then Mrs. Woohoo said she called and requested a late checkout, so we had an extra hour.....SON OF A?!?! We lose an hour....then gain an hour....and have a late checkout...I thought my head was going to explode.
:lmao:

woohoo - to be safe just leave work now and start watching ESPN. The GU game will come on eventually...

(plus you'll see some other hoops while you wait)

Lurknomore
03-09-2009, 01:29 PM
WooHoo...there you are....I thought maybe you had been banned from the site since I hadn't seen any recent posts from you....Now, I understand you were in Branson kicking up your heels with the Osmonds...

gozagswoohoo
03-09-2009, 01:51 PM
WooHoo...there you are....I thought maybe you had been banned from the site since I hadn't seen any recent posts from you....Now, I understand you were in Branson kicking up your heels with the Osmonds...

Me?? Banned!?!? No way Jose! The Man may have many powers...but not enough to ban me!

DWTM!

former1dog
03-09-2009, 01:59 PM
:lmao:

woohoo - to be safe just leave work now and start watching ESPN. The GU game will come on eventually...

(plus you'll see some other hoops while you wait)

Damn, beat me to that suggestion. I was going to post that like 3 hours ago, but got busy.

:D

mez124
03-09-2009, 02:57 PM
im just bummed cuz i never got an official woohoo welcome

gozagswoohoo
03-09-2009, 03:03 PM
im just bummed cuz i never got an official woohoo welcome

Believe it or not, Woohoo will be doing some MAJOR catching upping in the off-season. So just hold-tight my new posting friend, a welcome shall soon find it's end....with your name on it.