PDA

View Full Version : Patty Millis lovefest Poll

FuManShoes
03-09-2009, 03:14 AM
You just know ESPN producers will fall over themselves to show what he was doing to the Zags when he went down. The question is, how far will they go?

PDXZag
03-09-2009, 06:24 AM
I think if Mills didn't get injured we would have already solved this global warming problem and the economy would already be going gang-busters by now. Damn injury.

Zagsker
03-09-2009, 06:34 AM
Patty Mills can slam a revolving door

They tried to make Patty Mills toilet paper once...but it didn't work...because Patty Mills don't take no SH** from anyone

When Patty Mills plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather chest passes to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

If you spell Patty Mills in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

Patty Mills has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants

In conversation, Patty Mills often quotes himself, and then laughs about it.

Patty Mills CAN believe it's not butter.

If at first you don't succeed, you're not Patty Mills.

bartruff1
03-09-2009, 06:34 AM
The win...

23dpg
03-09-2009, 06:39 AM
As a recipent of so much ESPN love (for Gonzaga), I don't have a problem with them focusing on Patty Mills.

I think his story is one of the most compelling ones right now. He's the only college player who was at the Olympics, he's a 1st round draft choice, and his team relies on him almost as much as Davidson relies on Curry. I think St. Marys belongs in the tourney win or lose tonight. It would really benefit both teams to have a close, high-quality game.

mainer6
03-09-2009, 06:50 AM
Patti Mills counted to infinity....twice.

I like Mills a lot. He was likable in his interviews and he is fun to watch. But, my only real problem with Mills is that he doesn't play for the Zags. Where are our Down-Under recruits because if there are any more players like him out there, let's get them.
Of course, tonight I'm hoping he pulls his groin or missed 7 3's like he did last night.

TacomaZAG
03-09-2009, 08:43 AM
took a shower last night after the St. Mary's game, because he had his nose so far up Mill's a$$ for 40+ minutes that I had to change the channel. OK, Mills is a great talent on a good team, they were 18-1 when he went down, he made 6 3's in the first half of the GU game, but please........

Last time I checked, he can't walk on water and didn't split the atom. A little perspective please. I know there is not a lot to talk about in the WCC after the Zag conversation but come on...............

Also, after we beat them tonight, I question whether or not St. Mary's deserves to be in the dance. Sure, their RPI is 50 or so, but that strength of schedule of 179 is a joke, as are their "key" wins against San Diego State and Utah State. The discussion about the committee considering Mill's injury in their selection is over-analysis. After all, we were 7-0 when Rob got hurt, so by that logic we should be a 1 seed.............

Go ZAGS

gamagin
03-09-2009, 08:49 AM
like listening to that movie where every sentence seems to begin with, "last summer, at band camp . . . "

bartruff1
03-09-2009, 09:10 AM
This might be a really really good game to watch....I hope he is on his game.. I don't know that Gonzaga can stop him...but if both teams play well, I expect the Zags to win....kick back enjoy the show...

CaliforniaZaggin'
03-09-2009, 10:26 AM
I'll be a happy camper if I don't have to hear about Patrick Mills for the rest of the college basketball season after tonight.

I don't remember the last time a bubble team from a non-BCS conference got this much national hype during championship week.

ZagLawGrad
03-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Too funny