PDA

View Full Version : CBS ATT at the half

primal23
03-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Just had SMC as the scariest non-bcs team that isnt Memphis to watch out for in the NCAA tournament. I'll agree that they are very good w/ Mills healthy, but it seems to me that they are assuming a lot, one that he will be 100% today, and two that they will either win the conference tourny or get an at large. I think they need to at least beat UP and then either win or barely lose tomorrow, assuming we can beat SCU tonight.

Reborn
03-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Yesterday they already said the Saint Mary's will be us tomorrow. Dang? What happens if they lose tonight? And I think they are going to. They are really overlooking Portland. Nothing would make me happier than to see them lose tonight and NOT get into the tournament. I think people forget that St. Mary's how close they came to losing to Santa Clara at home.

primal23
03-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Plus given the last two meetings between the two teams, Pargo was in his funk, I think that it will be a better game and the guys also want to prove that they can beat SMC w/ Mills and try and shut up the pundits.

TM27
03-08-2009, 10:27 AM
GU needs to win also. No sleeping on the Broncos