PDA

View Full Version : First things First

marczagfan
03-06-2009, 03:14 PM
We have a big semifinal matchup in a couple days that we can't overlook.

I see the gaels talking about Mills coming back and putting up a good performance in the wcc championship. They still have to play (most likely) portland to get there and if they overlook that game they will get run out of the gym. The also scheduled EWU, if they lose in the semi's that game means nothing, a warmup for the NIT perhaps.

Similar to the Gaels, we are looking more towards beating the Gaels in the Championship and what seed we will be in the NCAA. Here's to getting ready for the semifinal matchup against whoever it may be and showing Vegas how great the zag players and fans are! One game at a time, looking forward to who we could possibly play in the round of 32 or sweet sixteen will sink us before we get there.

BobZag
03-06-2009, 03:57 PM
It'll be SCU or USD in the semis for GU. Both played GU tough in their home gyms. Gonzaga better come to play or they'll be flying home before the finals tips off.

bballbeachbum
03-07-2009, 10:12 AM
You guys said it! We've got to bring the energy, the intesity, the focus...every single second of every single minute until the final whistle blows. We're good when we play like that. We show up with that every time, I like our chances.

GO ZAGS!!!

BobZag
03-07-2009, 10:26 AM
It'll be San Diego or Santa Clara. If I were to bet, it would be on Santa Clara.