PDA

View Full Version : On the front page of yahoo sports!

sdzag
03-06-2009, 09:27 AM
A picture of team is currently on the front page of yahoo sports. A video talking about tourny mid-majors.

http://sports.yahoo.com/

ZagNative
03-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Nice. Thanks!

malmer7
03-06-2009, 09:42 AM
interesting comments by greg anthony:
1 - zags AND smc virtual locks for the tourney?? hmm... lunardi apparently disagrees...
2 - portland could beat either favorite in the tourney - i am glad to hear anthony pays enough attention to even know who the pilots are, COULD they beat the zags or gaels, sure - i guess you have to say they are this years USD, but they're not playing a home so that is going to make things tough

BoZarth
03-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Might know a little about the program since he started his collegiate career there.

Go Zags!!!!

bullzag23
03-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Might know a little about the program since he started his collegiate career there.

Go Zags!!!!

Not to mention he played several years in town with the Blazers as well.

malmer7
03-06-2009, 10:31 AM
ouch - shows my ignorance regarding the pacific northwest huh? i'll bet my wife knew that and i didn't, sad day in my life now...

brian_sun
03-06-2009, 12:39 PM
interesting comments by greg anthony:
1 - zags AND smc virtual locks for the tourney?? hmm... lunardi apparently disagrees...
2 - portland could beat either favorite in the tourney - i am glad to hear anthony pays enough attention to even know who the pilots are, COULD they beat the zags or gaels, sure - i guess you have to say they are this years USD, but they're not playing a home so that is going to make things tough

Greg Anthony? I thought he's a NBA analyst for ESPN. When does he become a CBB expert?

bullzag23
03-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Greg Anthony? I thought he's a NBA analyst for ESPN. When does he become a CBB expert?

Well he did play CBB...