PDA

View Full Version : Funny Zag Story

Spike94
03-05-2009, 07:28 PM
First let me say I am a HS teacher. I have made it a tradition that on game days I "Zag up". I dress in my Zag gear. Well that usually is Thursday. I have told my students this. Well today one of my students raised her hand and asked "Why aren't you in your Gonzaga stuff. Its Thursday?". Gotta laugh at what students actually pay attention to.

ZagLawGrad
03-05-2009, 09:45 PM
First let me say I am a HS teacher. I have made it a tradition that on game days I "Zag up". I dress in my Zag gear. Well that usually is Thursday. I have told my students this. Well today one of my students raised her hand and asked "Why aren't you in your Gonzaga stuff. Its Thursday?". Gotta laugh at what students actually pay attention to.

LOL

Robzagnut
03-06-2009, 08:48 AM
You should have flunked her on the spot for not knowing that the regular season is over and the the tourney is this weekend.

This is Spokane. Don't all high schools have a freshman course winter quarter called Gonzaga Basketball 101? Required text books are Tales From The Gonzaga Hardwood by Dave Boling and Bravehearts: The Against-All-Odds Rise of Gonzaga Basketball by Bud Withers, Jay Bilas, and John Stockton.

bullzag23
03-06-2009, 09:33 AM
You should have flunked her on the spot for not knowing that the regular season is over and the the tourney is this weekend.

This is Spokane. Don't all high schools have a freshman course winter quarter called Gonzaga Basketball 101? Required text books are Tales From The Gonzaga Hardwood by Dave Boling and Bravehearts: The Against-All-Odds Rise of Gonzaga Basketball by Bud Withers, Jay Bilas, and John Stockton.

I don't think those textbooks covered the 2008-2009 GU schedule. Time for a new edition, maybe $150 for paperback, $200 for hardback? I'm just trying to quote average GU bookstore prices here :D