PDA

View Full Version : It's time to make our predictions for tonight

Reborn
03-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Gonzaga 93
USC Upstate 53

Everyone gets plenty of playing time, especially Sorenson and Ira. But we're able to keep the score up in the 90's. Sorenson is GUnit with 15 points. Ira is second with 12. Fans go absolutely nuts tonight with the hot hand of Sorenson. The fans are so crazy they almost steal the show. :D :)

Pargo does get tears in his eyes. :)

former1dog
03-03-2009, 12:58 PM
My prediction is that our RPI will drop.

DoMieD
03-03-2009, 01:15 PM
My prediction is that our RPI will drop.

lol

I don't like us playing this game though.. Not now atleast.

TacomaZAG
03-03-2009, 01:24 PM
there is more to being a Zag fan than RPI and SOS. This game will have no effect on our tourney seeding and provides so many other benefits (celebrating the seniors, Pargo's mom's first visit to the Kennel, Sorenson starting, etc.) to the program and the fans that it would be a shame to not do this.

It's like scheduling the correct opponent for your football team's homecoming game, it's less about the quality of the game itself than the pageantry surrounding the overall event.

My 2 cents.........

Go ZAGS

gamagin
03-03-2009, 02:25 PM
the two would be for a technical when GU refuses to show up for the second half.

p.s. reborn. I think you have a stalker. (s)he always gives you one star. You could be collecting for orphans and you'd get one star. so head's up. (s)he obsesses about you for some reason.

I'm thinking it's an athiest w/issues. Or a really, really tiny guy with a small heart & an even tinier d!ck, wearing a wide-brimmed hat.

best regards,

Reborn
03-03-2009, 02:46 PM
p.s. reborn. I think you have a stalker. (s)he always gives you one star. You could be collecting for orphans and you'd get one star. so head's up. (s)he obsesses about you for some reason.

I'm thinking it's an athiest w/issues. Or a really, really tiny guy with a small heart & an even tinier d!ck, wearing a wide-brimmed hat.

best regards,

And all along I've been thinking it's because someone thought I was a good writer, or maybe even liked me. How foolish of a thought would that be, hugh? I bet you'd like to know who it is, gamagin. It is indeed a secret, I promise.

malmer7
03-03-2009, 04:03 PM
damnit, i just hope nobody gets hurt during this stupid game!
can few make some kind of "no dunking" rule just to be safe?
when i was a kid playing soccer and we got a 5 goal lead we were only able to score with our left foot - i think this would be a good rule for tonight, no baskets unless you're making it left handed...

lothar98zag
03-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Lothar's prediction:

The seniors will play their last home game @ GU. Many people will be :( and :) at the same time.

former1dog
03-03-2009, 06:00 PM
there is more to being a Zag fan than RPI and SOS. This game will have no effect on our tourney seeding and provides so many other benefits (celebrating the seniors, Pargo's mom's first visit to the Kennel, Sorenson starting, etc.) to the program and the fans that it would be a shame to not do this.

It's like scheduling the correct opponent for your football team's homecoming game, it's less about the quality of the game itself than the pageantry surrounding the overall event.

My 2 cents.........

Go ZAGS

Actually, I was kinda makin' a joke. Sorry dude. :(

GonzagaDynasty
03-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Gonzaga 93
USC Upstate 53

Everyone gets plenty of playing time, especially Sorenson and Ira. But we're able to keep the score up in the 90's. Sorenson is GUnit with 15 points. Ira is second with 12. Fans go absolutely nuts tonight with the hot hand of Sorenson. The fans are so crazy they almost steal the show. :D :)

Pargo does get tears in his eyes. :)

Reborn, Unreal. You called Sorenson's night perfectly. I can only imagine how excited you were after he finished with 15. Nice job!!! Can you predict how the Dance goes? Please end with net cutting!

Reborn
03-03-2009, 10:40 PM
One game at a time. I have believed in this team most of the year. I certainly had a Black Hole that I fell into also. But things are working out nicely I think. I think that this game tonight, which most of us probably felt had very little significance to it, may now turn out to be a very very huge game in terms of what it did for the Zags.

It's always been said that a basketball season has 3 different seasons to it. We will be finishing the 2nd one early next week. And then the Third is the NCAA tournament. The second season was pretty darn good, and tonight was a prelude to what is ahead I believe. I think we will see more celebrations. At least that's what I got from tonights game.