PDA

View Full Version : Gonzaga senior interviews

TLKREM2
03-02-2009, 08:08 PM
I just wanted to give you the heads up about the raw interviews we have right now on KREM.com.

We talked to some of the seniors today at practice and asked them what their expectations are for Senior Night, their best memories at GU, and more.

Some of you don't know about our Gonzaga page, so I thought I would just pass along a heads up.

You might really like what you see...you might not.

I've included a link so you can check it out:

http://www.krem.com/sports/gu

Thanks,
Tim Lewis
KREM 2

MedZag
03-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Thanks Tim!

RenoZag
03-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Will there be live streaming coverage of the pre-game & post game ?

dnj116
03-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Thanks Tim. You do a good job, as I make sure to check out the page at least once a week to keep up on new interviews. Keep up the good work!

TLKREM2
03-03-2009, 08:17 AM
We will not be streaming any of the pregame or post game coverage live (we don't have the resources), but we will have uncut coverage on KREM.com ASAP.

We are aiming to have the entire Senior Night celebration on our site by 6:45pm (that's my goal at least).

We'll also have raw post game interviews on the site around 9pm (again...that's my goal).

I'm open to any suggestions, so feel free to leave me any feedback.

Thanks for checking out the site!

Tim Lewis
KREM 2

theirishzag03
03-03-2009, 08:23 AM
You forgot Ira Brown!

What gives Tim:confused:

bballbeachbum
03-03-2009, 09:48 AM
Thank you Tim. Truly appreciate the nod on when team links go up on your site. And it's great stuff you share!

OK now, about Ira..........we sure would like to hear his senior thoughts too please!

GU32
03-03-2009, 09:59 AM
We are aiming to have the entire Senior Night celebration on our site by 6:45pm (that's my goal at least).

Very cool. Thanks Tim:)

lothar98zag
03-03-2009, 01:16 PM
We will not be streaming any of the pregame or post game coverage live (we don't have the resources), but we will have uncut coverage on KREM.com ASAP.

We'll also have raw post game interviews on the site around 9pm (again...that's my goal).

I'm open to any suggestions, so feel free to leave me any feedback.

Thanks for checking out the site!

Tim Lewis
KREM 2
thanks for the info. will check out the website tonight.

TLKREM2
03-03-2009, 04:59 PM
I wanted to talk to all of the seniors at practice yesterday, but Ira Brown came out too late for us to talk to him (they had to go into video).

I really wish we could have interviewed him.

I'll try to get him tonight after the game.

TheBeast
03-03-2009, 07:32 PM
These vids are excellent! I never get to see these senior night intros etc! Thank you!!!

ZigZagSoCal
03-04-2009, 12:20 AM
Thanks Tim! Great job on the interviews. Gives us out-of-town fans a better perspective on each player's outlook and personalities. A big thanks again!