PDA

View Full Version : CBS Sunday Night poll.

MDABE80
03-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Looks like Parrish moves GU ahead begrudgingly/reluctantly. He's been pretty somber since we went on the losing streak. Disappointed him but even now he doesn't think we play well.....even in an "inferior" league. Just the way it goes.......http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/polls/top25

Ezag
03-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Parrish is a tool!

Reborn
03-01-2009, 10:01 PM
The teams this year are all so even. There isn't much difference in my opinion between any of the teams from ten on down to 26. I think our problem is definately our conferece. The WCC has got to be seen as weak when two of the best players in the conference get injured. But what irritates me is that other teams are now having injuries and it neither seems to affect their teams or the teams in the conference.

And we did NOT look very good against Memphis. But then, look how horrible Missouri played against Kansas today. It's a crazy season this year. It's apparent that winning in our conference is not helping us in the polls. So I think our tournament really is all that important in the sense of the polls. The thing is that we can't lose though. Winning doesn't help us but losing sure will hurt us. That's the way it is. So let's just win the WCC. And go forward.

MDABE80
03-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Gu--13
Uw--16