PDA

View Full Version : USD View from the 2nd Row

DenDiegoZag
02-28-2009, 06:26 PM
1) Libbey sucks...

2) That said, the game was officiated fairly evenly.

3) Josh was in a groove in the 1st half before the TV coverage began, but he had to leave with the foul trouble.

5) PARGO had 2 awesome steals and dunks. The guy is a gamer and will play at the next level.

4) We showed great composure when they made a run.

5) This game would have been truly amazing if not for injuries and transfers.

6) Photos and more to follow tomorrow...Great win Zags...Undefeated in Conference...

applezag
02-28-2009, 08:30 PM
There was a classic Libbey moment when Bouldin drove from the right side and Jones slid just a tad too late underneath him. The baseline official was right on top of it and emphatically called a charge (the wrong call upon further review). You can see Bouldin apologizing to his teammates for the play. Then in flies Libbey to reverse the call from up top. He was right, but is notorious for doing things like that. I'd bet guys don't like reffing with him for that reason. He is one of the few refs where it is advantageous to have him on the road. He loves to piss off the crowd more than any ref I've ever seen. My detestation of him is up there with that I have for Billy Packer. Just makes the game less fun.

BobZag
03-01-2009, 09:01 AM
I like Libbey.