PDA

View Full Version : Espn2

HOOTER
02-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Are we really going to miss the beginning of another game because ESPN2 can't manage their programming properly? What's worse, its for NASCAR! :mad: This is ridiculous.

Edit: Tell them how you feel, not that they care.
http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/contact

tyra
02-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Isn't there a single network competent enough to schedule so that we don't always miss part of our game?!?!?!

hoopster777
02-28-2009, 04:34 PM
Isn't it great I have to wait around to watch the game because ESPN2 is showing some lame nascar race that nobody cars about.....Comcast doesn't support ESPN360 either.....

kclubfounder
02-28-2009, 04:35 PM
Cars going around and around are worth missing part of the Zag game, but anything else really ticks me off.

UberZagFan
02-28-2009, 04:35 PM
Has the game been moved to ESPNU for the entire game? Or just to the end of this stupid NASCAR race? What the @#$%?

UberZagFan
02-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Also ESPN should give ESPN360 for free when this crap happens.

hoopster777
Cars going around and around are worth missing part of the Zag game, but anything else really ticks me off.

NASCAR is the lamest thing you could possibly watch, except maybe golf, I dont understand how people sit around and get excited about this....

kclubfounder
Huh? Are you complaining about cars going around and around? What is your problem? Your version of entertainment is all screwed up!

gwild999
02-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Link to the game on the internet...

http://www.justin.tv/eastcoast_zag

It's better than nothing

HOOTER
02-28-2009, 04:39 PM
I never thought I could hate NASCAR any more than I already did, but I guess I was wrong.

:enraged: :espn2: :enraged:

gueastcoast
02-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Nascar?

It's not even a sport...I mean, maybe it's entertainment...if you're there in person and loaded on light beer and have been dipping...espn sux

hoopster777
02-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Nascar?

It's not even a sport...I mean, maybe it's entertainment...if you're there in person and loaded on light beer and have been dipping...espn sux

You forgot to mention if you wear wife beaters in public, have an double digit IQ, and talk with a texas/southern accent

HOOTER
02-28-2009, 04:51 PM
What can we do to let ESPN know how disappointed we are in them? A phone number or e-mail address or something maybe? This is absolutely unacceptable. I turn on the TV to watch the Zags and all I see is a bunch of hicks talking about a stupid wreck. What a f***ing joke!

UberZagFan
02-28-2009, 04:52 PM
They should have moved the race to ESPNU and then just cut back to the race on the last lap. It's not like any other part is worth watching.

kclubfounder
02-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Come on y'all. This is good ole boys racin round a track. What could be more American than that? Plus, the way these cars go round an round an round is just facinatinn!

hoopster777
02-28-2009, 04:57 PM
Come on y'all. This is good ole boys racin round a track. What could be more American than that? Plus, the way these cars go round an round an round is just facinatinn!

I really hope you are joking....I dont consider this the least bit American, its boring, and an activity for the unintelligent. Cars are used for transportation...is riding on the bus a sport? I rest my case....

UberZagFan
02-28-2009, 05:01 PM
The race is over. Switch to GU. Jeesh.

Zags-Bsee
02-28-2009, 05:01 PM
Link to the game on the internet...

http://www.justin.tv/eastcoast_zag

It's better than nothing

A LOT BETTER :) THANKS

DomoArigatoMrZagoto
02-28-2009, 05:17 PM
Just another sign of the impending apocalypse...college basketball bumped by NASCAR :(

outrunu
02-28-2009, 05:22 PM
I beat the man ....you can to ask me how

kclubfounder
02-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Hoopster,

You have the same ability to discern sarcasm as my Mom. Don't be offended, my Mom is a wonderful person.

Reborn
02-28-2009, 05:25 PM
I will tell all you guys who don't have ESPNU that you didn't miss anything, and if you had been watching you would be even more upset than you are now. Gonzaa looked exactly like they did against Memphis until 3:00 to go in the half when we finally pushed the ball up court and pressed. Yeah. Thats right. Pargo crawling the ball up court. No one outside of Josh even came to play. Josh had eight, and two quick fouls got him on the bench early. Libby is reffing so that's all you need to know. Austin with 3 and Josh with 2 at half. Not that Austin came to play. He may as well just sit there. I know now why we are a #7 seed. I have yet to see them play two good games in a row. So you know what that means. Pargo has missed five layups. Bouldin looks like a Junior Varsity player in high school. I'm sure we have about 8 or 9 turnovers. It was ugly.........So be glad you didn't have to see it. It had nothing to do with Bill Grier. It has everything to do with the Zags.

outrunu
02-28-2009, 05:35 PM
I will tell all you guys who don't have ESPNU that you didn't miss anything, and if you had been watching you would be even more upset than you are now. Gonzaa looked exactly like they did against Memphis until 3:00 to go in the half when we finally pushed the ball up court and pressed. Yeah. Thats right. Pargo crawling the ball up court. No one outside of Josh even came to play. Josh had eight, and two quick fouls got him on the bench early. Libby is reffing so that's all you need to know. Austin with 3 and Josh with 2 at half. Not that Austin came to play. He may as well just sit there. I know now why we are a #7 seed. I have yet to see them play two good games in a row. So you know what that means. Pargo has missed five layups. Bouldin looks like a Junior Varsity player in high school. I'm sure we have about 8 or 9 turnovers. It was ugly.........So be glad you didn't have to see it. It had nothing to do with Bill Grier. It has everything to do with the Zags.
They didn't play well, but that was a little harsh...The shots didn't fall and they fell to SDU's pace, but they seemed to have exuded "control" throughout that half...JMHO

MotoZag
02-28-2009, 06:39 PM
I guess I happened to be a lucky one with Verizon DSL, which has ESPN360 for free by IP check.

outrunu
02-28-2009, 08:12 PM
I guess I happened to be a lucky one with Verizon DSL, which has ESPN360 for free by IP check.

Thats the only way you can get it.. I can't buy it.....kinda f'd up

SpudDawg
02-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Has anyone checked to see if Reborn came in off of the ledge?

Rangerzag
02-28-2009, 09:16 PM
I really hope you are joking....I dont consider this the least bit American, its boring, and an activity for the unintelligent. Cars are used for transportation...is riding on the bus a sport? I rest my case....

You just need some competition (http://games.espn.go.com/stockcar/frontpage) to make it interesting :jk:

ZagsGoZags
02-28-2009, 10:48 PM
Editor or Hooter or both
thanks for the link where we can complain
It will do more good, probably, to channel three minutes of frustration (that's how long it took me to submit it just now) to the real cause of the problem,
than to complain to friends and relatives and vent here and there.

Zag nation ought to fight for this, because some networks don't put their customers through this, they find alternatives.

HOOTER
03-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Editor or Hooter or both
thanks for the link where we can complain
It will do more good, probably, to channel three minutes of frustration (that's how long it took me to submit it just now) to the real cause of the problem,
than to complain to friends and relatives and vent here and there.

Zag nation ought to fight for this, because some networks don't put their customers through this, they find alternatives.

Your welcome. It may not change anything, but it made me feel a little better. For those who haven't yet, take a couple minutes to voice your opinion.