PDA

View Full Version : Help me out on this

Rubbadub
03-21-2007, 08:00 PM
Every sports fan who watches alot of games just has certain coaches that he/she doesn't like. Let me know if i'm the only person that's got this going on. Anyway, some of the coaches i don't like, i just don't know why i dont like them...so i need some in the know help from you guys. What is there not to like about these guys...I'll start out with only a few:

Jim Calhoun, Thad Mata, the coach from Stanford but maybe that's just because he always has this snotty/sour look on his face (i forget his name), Billy Donovan and Kelvin Sampson.

Thanks in advance for validating what i though instinctively. Note, you can add anybody to the list that you want. I left out some other coaches that i dont like just bc i already know the reasons behind it :)

beatProgram
03-21-2007, 08:14 PM
I sat next to Jim Calhoun a few years ago when UConn played their first round games at the Spokane Arena in the NCAA tourney.

He was a nice enough guy. I talked to him a bit during slow points in the games.

He certainly knows basketball, and other than having beat the Zags I can't think of any reason off hand to dislike the guy.

Paul Westfall, Bobby Huggins, Tubby Smith; now there's a cast you can throw rotten fruit at.

TrueLiz
03-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Jim Calhoun, Thad Mata, the coach from Stanford but maybe that's just because he always has this snotty/sour look on his face (i forget his name), Billy Donovan and Kelvin Sampson.

Trent Johnson is the Stanford coach. I like Billy the Kid, but I'll never like Bob Knight - I can't deal with his attitude. Then for reasons I don't understand, I don't like Bill Self. No logical reason, but I'm fairly solid on that conviction.

Madcowz
03-21-2007, 09:37 PM
Tim floyd, Coach K,

zagfever86
03-21-2007, 10:15 PM
I can't stand Calipari.