PDA

View Full Version : OT: GU - Notre Dame ( Baseball )

Angelo Roncalli
02-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Gonzaga's baseball team defeated the Irish 7-3 today in Arizona.

ZagAddict
02-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Great win for the Zags in the Phoenix Classic. Notre Dame was by far the best opponent in the field for the Zags. Impressive start to the baseball year. First they take 2 games (out of 2) against Missouri (the #10 team in the nation), and now they knock off ND.

The WCC baseball season is going to be a good one. USD and Pepperdine have great squads this year too.

theirishzag03
02-27-2009, 08:56 PM
But what does this have to do with Gonzaga Basketball?

MBZags
02-27-2009, 09:25 PM
That's why it says OT in the title.

HillBillyZag
02-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Way to go Zags.

vandalzag
02-28-2009, 06:19 AM
But what does this have to do with Gonzaga Basketball?

Good Lord. To expound upon what MBZags said, the O.T. in the title stands for Off Topic. The OT is a signal of sorts for people who may endeavor to partake in the posting, so they may not become alarmed at reading something that is shall we say Not On the Topic at hand. But even if the the Topic is askew of the main topic, it still may be of interest to somebody that has ties to the university and/or supports other programs within the University. And if you do not or are not interested in something other than basketball than the fact that two letters O and T reside in the title line would be your signal not to read something that was off topic.

theirishzag03
02-28-2009, 08:41 AM
Good Lord. To expound upon what MBZags said, the O.T. in the title stands for Off Topic. The OT is a signal of sorts for people who may endeavor to partake in the posting, so they may not become alarmed at reading something that is shall we say Not On the Topic at hand. But even if the the Topic is askew of the main topic, it still may be of interest to somebody that has ties to the university and/or supports other programs within the University. And if you do not or are not interested in something other than basketball than the fact that two letters O and T reside in the title line would be your signal not to read something that was off topic.

So I guess when I post a thread (like 3 that were moved) all I have to do to prevent this from happening is to include the letters OT? I was, am, and always will be a baseball player, so I appreciated the update that I may have forgotten how to find.

Good luck vs. Creighton and Dayton- I expect Zags to finish 3-0 in The Phoenix Classic and to win at WSU Tuesday if it is not postponed again. 7-1 would be a nice start!

Poop!!! On you!

El Voce
02-28-2009, 09:45 AM
I have great confidence in Mark Machtolf to get the job done at Gonzaga. Zag baseball is at a huge disadvantage, weather-wise, in the WCC. Despite that, Mark is able to put a highly competitive, talented team on the field. Keep it going, Zags!

kitzbuel
02-28-2009, 10:46 AM
So I guess when I post a thread (like 3 that were moved) all I have to do to prevent this from happening is to include the letters OT? I was, am, and always will be a baseball player, so I appreciated the update that I may have forgotten how to find.

Good luck vs. Creighton and Dayton- I expect Zags to finish 3-0 in The Phoenix Classic and to win at WSU Tuesday if it is not postponed again. 7-1 would be a nice start!

Poop!!! On you!
Relax. You will frequently find that OT posts are started in this Forum and then moved once they have generated some interest.