PDA

View Full Version : Ammo's most PT yet

theirishzag03
02-26-2009, 09:44 PM
Adam got nearly 10 minutes (9:40). Near the end of the 1st half he made a sick pass for an easy bucket Near the end of the game a smooth stroke for a 3 from the corner. 5 Points, 4 rebounds, and an assist. He played a little too unselfish at times. Which was a bit strange to see (Adam passing up a couple open looks) . But it looks like he is fitting in real well. I am happy for Ammo and hope this fresh start is just what he needed for a confidence boost and jump start to an extended career.

Nice to see Ronny at the game tonight showing his Zag-Love!!!

thibaulm
02-26-2009, 09:50 PM
Nice to see Ronny at the game tonight showing his Zag-Love!!!

i was hoping that he was the one throwing the garbage trying to help our zags get some free throws lol. also kinda off topic, his shirt he was wearing was really ugly!

thickman1
02-27-2009, 07:24 AM
i was hoping that he was the one throwing the garbage trying to help our zags get some free throws lol. also kinda off topic, his shirt he was wearing was really ugly!

His shirt? I didn't see that - all I saw was the scruffy beardy thing on his face. Ronny - shave! Keep the cornrows, or go with the blowout hair - but shave!

malmer7
02-27-2009, 07:31 AM
it was great to see ronny at the game last night, although i was a little bummed to see him text'ing most of the night - i was really hoping for some towel waving and extreme cheerleaderism we've come to expect but i'm sure the nba eventually sucks that part of your life out of you.

TheZagPhish
02-27-2009, 07:38 AM
I loved Ronny's ugly shirt and big beard! :)