PDA

View Full Version : JP, on winning out, and his ma coming to K2

gamagin
02-26-2009, 12:30 PM
http://www.krem.com/sports/gu/

Akzag
02-26-2009, 12:41 PM
ah man ... it's over a week until Senior Night, and I'm already getting weepy.

It will be great to see a beaming Ma-rgo in the Kennel.

laszagas
02-26-2009, 01:13 PM
In regard to Sorenson starting on senior night: JP, "if there were 6 seniors he could definitely have my spot"

sums up his attitude toward the team!!!! Pargo = class

bigblahla
02-26-2009, 01:49 PM
In regard to Sorenson starting on senior night: JP, "if there were 6 seniors he could definitely have my spot"sums up his attitude toward the team!!!! Pargo = class

I've had the pleasure of being in this young man's company a couple of times and he is top drawer and a great representative of GU.

Go!! Zags!!!

bballbeachbum
02-26-2009, 01:51 PM
thanks for the link, now I know where to find these in the future.

enjoyed the interview, and the one with Coach Few right below it.

big game tonight.................

FieldHouseFishHouse
02-26-2009, 02:07 PM
I've had the pleasure of being in this young man's company a couple of times and he is top drawer and a great representative of GU.

Go!! Zags!!!

I don't rub shoulders with Zags too often, but I had the pleasure of chatting with JP and playing some pick up basketball in K2 a couple years ago. He was extremely personable, upbeat, friendly and he talked about defending K2 like it was his own living room. I really like JP. I know from a student's perspective, he is and deserves to be one of the fan favorites.

Zagsker
02-26-2009, 02:09 PM
My first game at ANY Kennel is going to be this coming tuesday:) Not a bad way to start it...I get to see a fellow Clarkston Grad play his final home game

gamagin
02-26-2009, 02:44 PM
My first game at ANY Kennel is going to be this coming tuesday:) Not a bad way to start it...I get to see a fellow Clarkston Grad play his final home game

You are in for a treat.

Go Zags !

rennis
02-26-2009, 03:14 PM
You are in for a treat.

Go Zags !

word.

first Kennel experience. nice.

TheBeast
02-26-2009, 05:01 PM
In regard to Sorenson starting on senior night: JP, "if there were 6 seniors he could definitely have my spot"

sums up his attitude toward the team!!!! Pargo = class

Goldang that is awesome.

Zag79
02-26-2009, 11:41 PM
besides having amazing court ability, pargo is a great guy off the court too. eventually some zag fans will realize not every guard we get is going to shoot 3s and have floppy hair, but can still be fantastic hoop stars.