PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited about today?

Reborn
02-26-2009, 09:06 AM
I'm really excited today because we get to play Santa Clara, a very tough team at home. I enjoy the easier games too, but the tougher ones are my favorite. I've seen some great games on TV this week, and I'm thinking that this willl be one more. Santa Clara is going to come at us with everything they have. This is their greatest chance to shine this year.

I'm excited to watch our Seniors again, playing as a tightly nit group. Stepping it up a little bit more tonight. They understand the challenge before them tonight, and they will be ready.

I'm excited about the great playes we'll see again tonight, plays that make the guys on the sidelines jiggle and jagg, the zag way. I'm looking forward to see those happy smiles on Zag players again.

I'm excited to see the Cowboy fans leaving the gym early in disappointment with their heads down. They came hoping for a big upset, but Josh, Pargo, Downs and Ira Brown are just too much for them to handle. Hopes for Bryant getting the POY in the WCC are dimmed, and it's one more reason for disappointment for their fans.

I'm excited for this game because I believe it's going to be a statement game, even though a small one as they're expected to win by ten. The Zags only win by 13. Micah's stock continues to rise as he once again has an outstanding game. Pargo begins to dominate again, as he sees that undefeated conference season in sight. He's getting it all back together at exactly the right time.

The pictures I get in my mind today are of the Zag players with really nice smiles on their faces and of them dancing on the sideline once more. I see hand smacking, chest bumping and high jumping. I see Josh running down the court with that look of a lion who's just defeated his foe. I see Austin and Micah stroking Josh's head, and saying "at a boy." And this game wouldn't be complete without seeing that one special smile on Pargo's face.

kyle dixon
02-26-2009, 09:09 AM
You mean Broncos?

Reborn
02-26-2009, 09:14 AM
You mean Broncos?

:D :D :lmao: Well, at least I was in the ballpark. I think cowboys ride broncos don't they. If you knew me well, you'd get a nice laugh at this because I'm known quite well for never get the names right. Ask my kids.

BobZag
02-26-2009, 09:16 AM
Tiger tees off soon. How will he do in Round 2?

I want to see how Kevin Foster does at PG.

Want to see if Zags can back up what they talk about. Will they be the hunters, or not?

gamagin
02-26-2009, 09:28 AM
Tiger tees off soon. How will he do in Round 2?
I want to see how Kevin Foster does at PG. Want to see if Zags can back up what they talk about. Will they be the hunters, or not?

I'm praying we are the predators. But I'll pray for the prey, too. On Sunday, which is, after all, a day of prayers, and a day after our prey has been vanquished, not having had a prayer.

Go Zags !

Reborn
02-26-2009, 09:33 AM
Hey BZ. Who's Kevin Foster?

DADoZAG
02-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Step one: LMU, Thursday 02/19… See past post…

Step two: Pepperdine, Saturday, 02/21. There was assist after assist with a total of twenty (but a few too many misses beyond the arc). There was an improvement on the boards with the size advantage and a balance to scoring that saw four score double. And while the passes where crisper to prevent the theft, one wrong color jersey read the telegraph’s twice. The "missing" guard came back to play and there was a career scoring night played a bit less stoic. Up popped a surprising "T" to one that needs more gonzo and there was a “magical” point to the seldom seen. And there WAS INDEED a bit more FOCUS & COHESION from the “we don’t need any name but ZAGS”.

Step three: SMC, Thursday, 02/29: Stoic will handle the disappointed non POY and the rest will be the better for it. With confidence from the “T” the “lottery” will have a double double with rising stock that frustrates us all. The point will stifle their frosh, KF, plus dish to the WCC POY. The rising stair forward continues the growth with D and O beyond belief and then scouts will say three have the stuff. And to top it off, there will be a bit more FOCUS & COHESION from the “we don’t need any name but ZAGS”.

To be continued….

bballbeachbum
02-26-2009, 11:20 AM
Game day. Love all game days. Feels different, better, exciting.

Excited to see the energy tonight, to feel it! and to root like a nut!

like how BZ put it

GO ZAGS!!!