PDA

View Full Version : Only these two teams are undefeated in conference play this year...

adallastiger
02-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Memphis and Gonzaga!

Okay, season is not over, but keep it up. You know how much all Tiger fans respect your team, program and coach.

Let's meet in the tournament!

Go Tigers!
Go Zags!

rennis
02-23-2009, 02:56 PM
I agree with everything except meeting in the tournament. There are only a handful of teams I would dread playing in the tourney right now, and Memphis is one of them. Pitt is the other. ;)

siliconzag
02-23-2009, 03:17 PM
I agree with everything except meeting in the tournament. There are only a handful of teams I would dread playing in the tourney right now, and Memphis is one of them. Pitt is the other. ;)

Oklahoma with Griffin to that group. Everybody else is beatable. Memphis has established the dominance hierarchy. 1/10 games we might be Memphis, and they would need to be very cold, and we very hot.

The Texas game showed how good Oklahoma was. They were without Griffin most of the way, and led most of the way, and the Longhorns victory was based on clutch 3 point shooting by AJ Abrams. It was beyond clutch. It was ridiculous!

The best teams right now are (in no particular order): Memphis, Oklahoma, Pitt and maybe U Conn. Without Dyson, I am not sure U Conn belongs in the company of the others. Watch out below for KU and Mizzou. They are chargin at the end.

Sili

bigblahla
02-23-2009, 03:24 PM
Memphis and Gonzaga!

Okay, season is not over, but keep it up. You know how much all Tiger fans respect your team, program and coach.

Let's meet in the tournament!

Go Tigers!
Go Zags!

Although our paths run seperately to a common goal they cross enough to have formed a bond of appreciation for each teams effort.

Sure would be nice to win the next one though and I hope it's this year.

Go!! Zags!!!

theirishzag03
02-23-2009, 05:00 PM
The best teams right now are (in no particular order): Memphis, Oklahoma, Pitt and maybe U Conn. Without Dyson, I am not sure U Conn belongs in the company of the others. Watch out below for KU and Mizzou. They are chargin at the end. Sili

No UNC or Louisville? LSU is a sleeper.

Actually Texas was beating Oklahoma before Blake got hurt. Oklahoma rallied from 12 points down w/o Griffin shortly after half. Texas was up for this game regardless of whether Griffin was in or not. So, just as our win over a Patty Mills-less St Mary's was NOT tainted neither was the Texas victory.

jim77
02-24-2009, 01:08 AM

Amen Rennis.