PDA

View Full Version : gamagin is the man

rennis
02-22-2009, 08:23 PM
A real pleasure getting to meet and spend a half with a fellow forum member this weekend. Go Zags!

Jerry, you rock, and thanks again.

Rhett

hondo46
02-22-2009, 08:59 PM
And best bread maker this side of the Cascades, bar none.

gamagin
02-23-2009, 07:47 AM
The pleasure was all mine.

To fellow season tix holders: there's nothing like sharing a little with a fellow GUB member. And in this case, his beautiful lady and their friends.

Try it if the opportunity arises. It's a little like Christmas and the joy and delight of others quickly becomes infectious.

The fellow season tix holders around me were excited that our new friends, Rennis, et al., were enjoying themselves immensely, too.

There's nothing quite like seeing this team and the Mac with folks who don't live in Spokane and have to go to great lengths to see a game when they do make it back for a visit.

BobZag
02-23-2009, 08:47 AM
That gamagan is a rascal, though. Gotta watch him. ;)

I had a similar pleasure meeting Ziggy at David's Pizza Saturday. A very smart, gifted guy who has many interesting stories from across the nation. I'm glad I met him.

gamagin
02-23-2009, 10:13 AM
where were you Sat ? Eating peeled grapes in one of the suites ?

Rennis wanted to meet you, pay his respects, perhaps touch your garment. But I couldn't fine you anywhere.

Now I read you were at David's.

BobZag
02-23-2009, 10:20 AM
Every year I let others who may have never seen a game in K2 use my tix to a game. It worked out nicely again this year.

The pizza was delicious, however. The Maple Street Bridge Pizza. Try it sometime. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

rennis
02-23-2009, 01:24 PM
where were you Sat ? Eating peeled grapes in one of the suites ?

Rennis wanted to meet you, pay his respects, perhaps touch your garment. But I couldn't fine you anywhere.

Now I read you were at David's.

LOL! Indeed I did want to meet BZ. Maybe next year!

bullzag23
02-23-2009, 01:44 PM
Well who can blame BZ for being at David's? The Maple Street Bridge is quite delicious :D